+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear Qorax and Maaties: I received reply from CHC...Plz. explain>>>>>>>>>

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Maaties said:
That is fine but sometimes they want 6months. Statements from 15 days prior is okay.
You should always keep the required money, incase they ask for new statement with transaction level data like withdrawal and deposit. Remember, you are supposed to take that amount of money with you to Canada.
it can be in any currency.
dear maaties,,thanks..got ur point..suppose i withdraw some amount after providing the bank certificate and then i can produce required amount again if CIC wants the new statement in that case is it ok with me.....do they verify from bank the present balance or the ending balance shown on the statment..
pls advise....
mrshah

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
i am not sure if they verify from the bank or not.

capriraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrshah30 said:
dear maaties,,thanks..got ur point..suppose i withdraw some amount after providing the bank certificate and then i can produce required amount again if CIC wants the new statement in that case is it ok with me.....do they verify from bank the present balance or the ending balance shown on the statment..
pls advise....
mrshah
Just remember that at one stage of your application they will ask you to provide evidence for funds once again.
No VO cannot check with your bank. DATA PROTECTION. But they can ask you to provide proof of funds as many time they like. You can withdraw funds and use wherever you like. You don't have to provide them six months statements. The only thing VO is concerned about that you have required funds in place.

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Maaties said:
i am not sure if they verify from the bank or not.
thanks maaties..one more thing that i requested police certificate from Ireland instead of sending the new one they have put the stamp of the current date on the application in which i requested the updated police certificate and they have attached my previous police certificate with that is that ok for the canadian consular authorities...

suggest pls..
mrshah

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Is it just the old PCC stapled with current application?
Is this the norm in Ireland?

If it is the norm, then that is okay but if it not the norm, it is best to find out why they did that because there could have been some misunderstanding.

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Maaties said:

If it is the norm, then that is okay but if it not the norm, it is best to find out why they did that because there could have been some misunderstanding.
yes they have attached the old PCC with the application and stamped my application with current date and also they have written the reference no. on my application as well on the top right corner

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
capriraj said:
Just remember that at one stage of your application they will ask you to provide evidence for funds once again.
No VO cannot check with your bank. DATA PROTECTION. But they can ask you to provide proof of funds as many time they like. You can withdraw funds and use wherever you like. You don't have to provide them six months statements. The only thing VO is concerned about that you have required funds in place.
bundle of thx...

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
capriraj said:
thx capriraj...could u plz guide me on more thing that what could be the format of a cover letter if you want to give some additional information
thxx..

capriraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To
Immigration OFficer
Immigration Section
CHC XYZ

Immigration File Number: B01234456789

Sub: Submitting additional information .....

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above, I hereby would like to inform you of change in my address/employment/marital status/birth of a child/moving country/Death/Divorce...

Deatils are as under;

>
>
>

I kindly request you to update the information in my file as per the process, I am also sending the same information to you by post/email/fax.

Thank you,

Kindest Regards

Sincerely
abc
(Address)
File Number

Copy To File

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
capriraj said:
To
Immigration OFficer
Immigration Section
CHC XYZ

Immigration File Number: B01234456789

Sub: Submitting additional information .....

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above, I hereby would like to inform you of change in my address/employment/marital status/birth of a child/moving country/Death/Divorce...

Deatils are as under;

>
>
>

I kindly request you to update the information in my file as per the process, I am also sending the same information to you by post/email/fax.

Thank you,

Kindest Regards

Sincerely
abc
(Address)
File Number

Copy To File
Thanks capriraj,

This would suffice. Kindly help out on more thing that I have three work experiences with one company including current experience. Should I require separate letters for each work experience or the format should be like as under

Dear Sir/Madam

This is to confirm that Mr. xxxxx has been the employee of our company since xxx and he has served the company in different positions as under:

Dates Position Salary Type of work
2003/02 to 2005/05 Network Operator Full time 18K
2006/03 to 2006/10 Assistant Operations Officer Full time 30K
2009/07 to 2010 / 08 Operations Manager Full Time 50K

His/ her roles and responsibilities were as under

This letter is produced on the specific request of the employee for his intention to apply for Canadian Immigration.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the following

Mr. xxxxx
Managing Partner
:

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Maaties said:

Dear maaties..more problems..man..after 16 june CIC required the PCC to be submitted to CIO and now few days back they have mentioned in visa specific requirements that PCC is required at later stage now I got PCC from Ireland and waiting for PCC from Australia what should i do know..

pls advise..

mrshah

capriraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As you worked in one company in different positions, yes the format you presented will do.

For your other query about the PCC send the PCC that you have got and inform CHC that you are awaiting your other PCC.