File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
i had a call from a Private Number about an hour ago but unfortunately missed it as i was in the gym. those who had a call from Ankara, what was the number they called u from?

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Güzelyol said:
Yes, some good news on our side. We were finally able to access eCAS today (it didn't work for 10 days) and our status changed to In Process on February 4, the same day as the interview. It looks like the visa officer believed our marriage is bona fide.
good news indeed!
congrats ;)

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
sepiide said:
i had a call from a Private Number about an hour ago but unfortunately missed it as i was in the gym. those who had a call from Ankara, what was the number they called u from?
It's not a private number, this I can tell you. When they called my husband (who is in Turkey), the call was coming from a number in Ankara. The same day, I suspect them to have tried to contact me also (I'm in Canada). It was still night time for me, so I didn't answer. The number showing up on my home and on my mobile phones was strange, just made of seven digits.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
hey guysss...so we finally got the golden email..after 2 and 9 days......i dont know if i should be happy or sad...my husbands passport will expire within 2 month i dont know if we can go and get and get to canada bfr this expiry date and if airlines would would issue him tickets...anyone have any experience in this regard...can someone please help me out!!

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
hey guysss...so we finally got the golden email..after 2 and 9 days......i dont know if i should be happy or sad...my husbands passport will expire within 2 month i dont know if we can go and get and get to canada bfr this expiry date and if airlines would would issue him tickets...anyone have any experience in this regard...can someone please help me out!!
Wow! Congrats! That must be such a relief!

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
thank you....we just now have a problem with airlines...apparently they dont let ppl fly out if hhis passport is not valid for atleast 6 month..i dont know if this is true or not
Güzelyol said:
Wow! Congrats! That must be such a relief!

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
thank you....we just now have a problem with airlines...apparently they dont let ppl fly out if hhis passport is not valid for atleast 6 month..i dont know if this is true or not
I would contact the VO ASAP to ask if your husband has to get a new passport prior to getting his visa. For the six month validity, I don't know about airlines rules, but I know that many countries won't let one in if their passport is not valid for at least 6 months (Turkey being one of them). Maybe your husband won't have any problem entering Turkey if he also shows them the letter from the VO (he's just going to Ankara to get a Canadian visa). Really, I don't know, so I would suggest that you contact the ones who are likely to give you answers you can trust: VO and airlines.

m s f z

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-03-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
congraaaaaaaats. i am soooooooooo happy for you guys . this is a goooood news.

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
very very very congratulation to you i am more happy for you than myself getting the email. because HAGH BW HAGH DAR RESID
be happy enjoy and be +++++++++++

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
kazhaaaaaaal im soooooooo happy for you...omg its over...all the anguishing pain of checking and rechecking your email....writing and corresponding with your MP VO ....its all over....A HUGEEEEE BIIIIIIIIIIG congratz....>>:D<< dont stress out over the passport validity or anything just contact the VO office and call the airline your husband is planning to fly to canada with....im soooo happy...>:D<
Kurdistan-kazhal said:

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ &amp; JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
thank you so very much guysssss...inshallah it will end for u guys tooo...sorry if i have ever hurt any of your feelings and inshallah inshallah you will all get to feel this feeling.....thank youu..and nilo i will contact the airline soon inshallahhhhh...

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Congrats hun!!! Finally its over for you..
I have a question to all, how long do background check results take to complete..is it max 3 months ???

Kurdistan-kazhal said: