+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

nafas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Medi2012 said:
Congratulation nafas

It is our first PPR for this week, hope to finish this week like last week.
We got six on the board, which was fantastic.
I also send an email to VO Ankara and got this back.

We have noted your email.
In addition, if you look in the website, processing times are 16 months now in the category you are referring to - for applications finalized from October 2011 to October 2012. So we are well within our processing times.
Please wait to hear from us. We will contact you in due course for the next steps.
Immigration Section | Section de visa - pel
Embassy of Canada | Ambassade du Canada
Cinnah Caddesi 58, 06690, Çankaya, Ankara
http://www.turkey.gc.ca%20www.cic.gc.ca/
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

I got the automatic email respond as well too, Right a way.
But the above one came after few minutes. I think, this is not Automatic reply.
Any how same old, same old, no news from them.
Cheers

Thanks medi 2012 , I am very shocked to see how fast they finalized my aplication , I hope everyone unite with their love ones soon

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
nafas said:
Thank you nelly , I am still shocked .
yeah I know, I had the same feeling when I received my PPR ;)
wish u a wonderful lyf

Shayeste

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-11-2012 (in process)
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
Congrads Nafas jan.

As much as I feel bad for the people who are waiting for so long to get their PPRs, I hope my hubby's come soon too like you guys. Everybody who applied at about the same time as us got their PPR.....
I am going crazy these days of how much I am expecting to get something....

nafas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Shayeste said:
Congrads Nafas jan.

As much as I feel bad for the people who are waiting for so long to get their PPRs, I hope my hubby's come soon too like you guys. Everybody who applied at about the same time as us got their PPR.....
I am going crazy these days of how much I am expecting to get something....
Thank you much for your note, I do have the same feeling about people that have been waiting for such a long time, I thought I might hear something from them by summer, and this surprise just happened so fast , I have mixed feelings about this, so sad to see how they play with people's lives and well being, I sure hope everybody gets his/her ppr as soon as possible , ....Be well

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
happy Vday guys...inshallah next year we will celeberate it with our spouses.. :'( :'(its sad everytime something comes up im like yup inshallah next year we will be doing that together, and then the year comes and i still say inshallah next year, next occation :'( :'(...i wounder if this waiting game will ever end...anywho good luck to all of us..
nafas said:
Thank you much for your note, I do have the same feeling about people that have been waiting for such a long time, I thought I might hear something from them by summer, and this surprise just happened so fast , I have mixed feelings about this, so sad to see how they play with people's lives and well being, I sure hope everybody gets his/her ppr as soon as possible , ....Be well

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone

I got a question. My wife's passport will expire in a year . I rather have it renewed in Iran , than later in Canada ( ottawa embassy closure) .
Do u suggest I do that and how should I go about letting Ankara know? I hope it doesn't delay our case processing .

Thanx

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
mehdiR said:
hi everyone

I got a question. My wife's passport will expire in a year . I rather have it renewed in Iran , than later in Canada ( ottawa embassy closure) .
Do u suggest I do that and how should I go about letting Ankara know? I hope it doesn't delay our case processing .

Thanx
i have got the same problem. mine is gonna expire even sooner n in 10months n i'm afraid if renewing is gonna delay our process. u know u need at least 6months of passport validity while traveling n i have only 3months left.

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
get it changed now and then let Ankara know by emailing them.

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think what we should do is to change it & attach the first few pages . that's all and maybe an explenation of the resoning behind changing it.

not sure about the delay it may cause :-X

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
mehdiR said:
I think what we should do is to change it & attach the first few pages . that's all and maybe an explenation of the resoning behind changing it.

not sure about the delay it may cause :-X
It may cause more than a simple delay. Whenever your visa is announced to be ready to issue, you have 30 days to send a valid passport to the embassy. It may take more than 1 month for anyone in Iran to have their new passport issued, posted, and received. You may simply lose your visa according to such delay.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
So, do you need a passport to be valid for a whole year? and what happens if its valid for less than that???