File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
wellcome back...and inshallah u had fun :D:D...and yes email them, they dont take that long to reply back anyways...and they will hopefully tell ua what is the holdup good luck
niloogoogooli said:
Hi Guys
I came back in to Canada today...I took a picture of the declaration card in the plane...ill post it later on for those of you who are curious as to what it asks for ..as previously said...it is very straight forward...and from what i observed in the airport today (vancouver) after talking to the officer u proceed to collecting your luggage and then you have to go to the immigration offices where im presuming you have to pick a number and wait for your turn...

Secondly a BIG BIGGGG BIGGGGGGGG congrats to everyone who was pprd in the past couple of weeks...i think one of the people had the same exact time line as my husbands...

Another question....do you guys suggest i email ankara if i dont hear anything from them at the end of this week? im becoming really anxious as people with the exact or close to my time line have been PPR'd ...torokhoda doa konin khabari beshe....It was so difficult to have to say goodbye in the airport again...i never want to experience that ever again...be omide khabarae khoob vase farda:)

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
What should i say on the email???
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
wellcome back...and inshallah u had fun :D:D...and yes email them, they dont take that long to reply back anyways...and they will hopefully tell ua what is the holdup good luck

goli

Nov 25, 2012
Hi guys,

Is it worth to send email to MP? I am thinking doing that may delay the situation. Maybe not a bad idea for files that have taken longer than usual. The thing that is very strange is why selecting people for PPRs is so random and only based on luck!!! I can't really believe the reason it takes longer for some people to get their PPR is because of their situation. Maybe for some rare cases but most of us have similar situations, we have legally got married and have nothing to really make our case complicated. But at the end still some people get their PPR so fast and some takes months or even years!!! It doesn't seem fair to me.

At the end I am really happy for people who got their PPR. Please pray we get ours too.

Goli

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
well, i dont know how long you have waited so i cant really tell ua what to include in ur messege....but u can just be like we like to know any knew info on my husband's case...or another thing u can do is tell ur mp to inquire for ua,,,or email the case processing office in ottawa, they will get u info back and they tend to tell ua what they are awaiting for and what not..i have found out info B.C status, medical etc from them. btw i also just recently found out that the bachground checks were done from them and now they are waiting for medical extention from paris loolll...it seems to me that every time something is done, in our case something else comes up and we have to wait and wait.....its always worth a try and u dont have anything to lose anyways:D good luck hun....
niloogoogooli said:
What should i say on the email???

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
here is what they apperantly do...they look over the file and if it is very stright forward then they proceed to the next stage..but if the officer feels somethig is not adding up, or it doesnt look so stright forward to them, they then put that aside in a diff pile and then they do extensive looking and reviewing on that specific file...so the ones that get ppr sooner are usually the ones that are stright forward cases to the officer...unfortunatly now adays the western world and canada are being very careful about who they let in to their countries,,,,i understand that but no matter how much they look and how long they may take, in the end of the day they will come out with nothing...we are usually very kind people and are no threat to anyone....anyways u guys good luck to you all.
goli said:
Hi guys,

Is it worth to send email to MP? I am thinking doing that may delay the situation. Maybe not a bad idea for files that have taken longer than usual. The thing that is very strange is why selecting people for PPRs is so random and only based on luck!!! I can't really believe the reason it takes longer for some people to get their PPR is because of their situation. Maybe for some rare cases but most of us have similar situations, we have legally got married and have nothing to really make our case complicated. But at the end still some people get their PPR so fast and some takes months or even years!!! It doesn't seem fair to me.

At the end I am really happy for people who got their PPR. Please pray we get ours too.

Goli

goli

Nov 25, 2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
here is what they apperantly do...they look over the file and if it is very stright forward then they proceed to the next stage..but if the officer feels somethig is not adding up, or it doesnt look so stright forward to them, they then put that aside in a diff pile and then they do extensive looking and reviewing on that specific file...so the ones that get ppr sooner are usually the ones that are stright forward cases to the officer...unfortunatly now adays the western world and canada are being very careful about who they let in to their countries,,,,i understand that but no matter how much they look and how long they may take, in the end of the day they will come out with nothing...we are usually very kind people and are no threat to anyone....anyways u guys good luck to you all.
I guess the "straightforward" definition by the officer is very vague and it seems depends on the taste and attitude of the officer! In sponsorship cases that couples are legally married and have filled all the information they asked for, I can't logically justify why a file should be treated different than others. The only logical reason for delay could be incomplete documents or files that show couples are not married legally etc. In short I don't think this is a complicated mathematical problem that needs researching and thinking through to justify the time it takes, it is only the matter of document being complete and valid. I don't think it is so complicated at least not for most of us here.

Goli

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
I emailed ankara this morning regarding my case. They replied back with on an hour basically saying yhat with in the processing time i should persume everything is proceeding normally...I guess it is what it is...cant do much except wait...

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
wallah i agree with you...but we have to remember our files are just work for these people and there is no need for them to hurry up and finish them in a timely manner...no one deserves to have to wait for years only to be told to wait more..when others get theirs so fast...i have felt the unfairness of this system more than anyone here.... but i also understand that these officers have nothing against me personally but it is what it is and it will end one day for all of us...inshallah that end is near for all of us
goli said:
I guess the "straightforward" definition by the officer is very vague and it seems depends on the taste and attitude of the officer! In sponsorship cases that couples are legally married and have filled all the information they asked for, I can't logically justify why a file should be treated different than others. The only logical reason for delay could be incomplete documents or files that show couples are not married legally etc. In short I don't think this is a complicated mathematical problem that needs researching and thinking through to justify the time it takes, it is only the matter of document being complete and valid. I don't think it is so complicated at least not for most of us here.

Goli

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
sorry love :( but how long have you been waiting for now???
niloogoogooli said:
I emailed ankara this morning regarding my case. They replied back with on an hour basically saying yhat with in the processing time i should persume everything is proceeding normally...I guess it is what it is...cant do much except wait...

goli

Nov 25, 2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
wallah i agree with you...but we have to remember our files are just work for these people and there is no need for them to hurry up and finish them in a timely manner...no one deserves to have to wait for years only to be told to wait more..when others get theirs so fast...i have felt the unfairness of this system more than anyone here.... but i also understand that these officers have nothing against me personally but it is what it is and it will end one day for all of us...inshallah that end is near for all of us
I pray everyday and you are right someday it'll all be over :D

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
Kazhal jan, what was not added up in your case? Are you and your hubby from different nationalities? Was there any technical problem with your legal process or legal registration of your marriage?
If I got it correctly, you've applied in late 2010 and your file was transferred to Damascus in early 2011. You lost a lot of time in accordance with the Damascus VO closure, but your husband had an interview in April 2012 in Ankara. As you said, there must be something odd in your file that resulted in an interview; something that could not be used as an excuse to refuse the application. As we saw in Erina's case, the partnership instead of a legal marriage could easily lead to a refusal without even having an opportunity of having an interview. In Guzelyol's case, getting an interview was a result of an abnormal (due to the officer's standards!) setting of the marriage.
Getting an interview looks somehow like the final step, but in your case it seemed to be different. You did not receive any respond afterwards, did you? Normally, it should take a maximum of 2 months to get an answer after the interview. If I were you, I go to a major church and describe my tragic history to a major priest. I saw that religious authorities have a great influence on MPs, esp. the conservative ones. Getting a recommendation letter from one or two local religious authorities, I would for more than one MP in my area and explain them all, how suffering and extraordinary my situation has become. I try to shape a minor campaign to show that my relationship is invaluable to me and I am ready to fight for it.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
hey hun... we got married in 2010 in iran and no we are from the same nationality and i am a citizen have been here for more than 10 years.. and there was no issues there, and no missing papers...um my husband attended an interview back in march 21 2012 and he was told back then to expect to hear back within 40 days to 2 month---my lawyer tells me someone here must have said something to CIC and that is why it is taking so long...they other one is the damascus closure....i found out that csis had completed their bc checks back in april 2012 a month after my husband went to the interview... we have done the meds twice, and only after hundreds of emails send back and forth from myself, my conservative mp, my ndp, jason kenneys office, the case processing office in ottawa, and my lawyer..and only after sending the csis letter we got back 7 month later and i send it to ankara, jason kenneys office and my ndp and conservative member of parliament, and ankara a couple of times.....and after weeks they finally decided that their bc was done and now they are apparently awaiting medical extension to reach a decision ....so i dont really know what the hold up was as they never told us anything, all they did was wait and they will contact us.... i will never understand what the hold up was and what were they concerned with or about but i am certain they wasted resources and time to do all these so called checks and what not...i lost 2 years of my life waiting.....and i will never understand how some people could be so cruel and nasty....but it is what it is and this processing has taught me so much about myself and my patience level....anyways good luck to you and the rest of the people waiting here.....
cyrus56 said:
Kazhal jan, what was not added up in your case? Are you and your hubby from different nationalities? Was there any technical problem with your legal process or legal registration of your marriage?
If I got it correctly, you've applied in late 2010 and your file was transferred to Damascus in early 2011. You lost a lot of time in accordance with the Damascus VO closure, but your husband had an interview in April 2012 in Ankara. As you said, there must be something odd in your file that resulted in an interview; something that could not be used as an excuse to refuse the application. As we saw in Erina's case, the partnership instead of a legal marriage could easily lead to a refusal without even having an opportunity of having an interview. In Guzelyol's case, getting an interview was a result of an abnormal (due to the officer's standards!) setting of the marriage.
Getting an interview looks somehow like the final step, but in your case it seemed to be different. You did not receive any respond afterwards, did you? Normally, it should take a maximum of 2 months to get an answer after the interview. If I were you, I go to a major church and describe my tragic history to a major priest. I saw that religious authorities have a great influence on MPs, esp. the conservative ones. Getting a recommendation letter from one or two local religious authorities, I would for more than one MP in my area and explain them all, how suffering and extraordinary my situation has become. I try to shape a minor campaign to show that my relationship is invaluable to me and I am ready to fight for it.

nafas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Hi everyone , just wanted to let you know my wife's ppr was isued , I hope everyone gets their fast .
It took 76 days after getting into the second stage.
Be well

m s f z

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-03-2013
nafas said:
Hi everyone , just wanted to let you know my wife's ppr was isued , I hope everyone gets their fast .
Be well
congrats . good for you guys .

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
nafas said:
Be well
congraaats !!!!!!! nice valentine's gift :)