AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-03-2013
haj mehdi said:
i just emailed anakra and the bellow is the answer:

We are awaiting outcome of background checks. These are done by outside agencies, and hence, we do not control the processing times.

Once we are informed about the outcome, we will contact you about the next steps.

Best regards,

Immigration Section

i think my process will take more long
however CYRES i did as you said and i contact my MP i think he will be able to help
dear haj mehdi i`ve received exactly the same E-mail . but i did not have any travel to out of country till now . and also i think our officer is same .

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
m s f z said:
dear haj mehdi i`ve received exactly the same E-mail . but i did not have any travel to out of country till now . and also i think our officer is same .
hi m f s z
i am agree with you our officer is same. did you contact you MP?
me, you and Sepide is the only one that went to in process on july so i think that can be chance however i am feeling we might get it on march inshalah

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
Medi2012 said:
Hello Everybody
Congratulation to all PPrd people in this week

Haj Mehdi you got it, it is just the chance or luck, we could say.
My wife visited 9 countries Tunisia, Russia, Thailand, America, Dubai, Turkey few times, Malaysia, England two times.
As we see for Cyrus56 has no effect for the processing time. It is actually the luck and our statuses in Canada were played in to the long period of waiting. They are checking us too, once for sponsorship approval, which I was checked for name change, CIC agent told me.
Canada is checking all citizens; do you know why a PR sponsor gets done faster then us? PR sponsor has been checked already in the system for less then few years for sure.
The other factor was that the people applied between Oct, Nov, Dec 2011 and Jan, Feb, Mar 2012 went to new pilot program. So CIC has put our cases in storage until May. We lost a lot of time and can do nothing for it. CIC started my file in June after my push! My file was still in storage until June! I lost four months. So that is why, it is just luck!
As you see in the chart , it is you holding the flag with solh and kazhal.
PPr is coming toward us?
Take is easy and be patient! We will get it shortly!
Cheers
thanks for your information i hope every one get done with this problem soon
i think using word " GHESMAT" is better than a chance

m s f z

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-03-2013
haj mehdi said:
hi m f s z
me, you and Sepide is the only one that went to in process on july so i think that can be chance however i am feeling we might get it on march inshalah
oh god i think i can`t tolerate till march i want get it sooner :(

m s f z

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-03-2013
haj mehdi said:
hi m f s z
BTW how can i contact with MP ???? didi you contact ? ?

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
m s f z said:
BTW how can i contact with MP ???? didi you contact ? ?
i just found out about MP last week myself i already send him and email and i am sending some one to go see him in this week.
where do you live? try to search your MP base on your area that you live on google.

m s f z

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-03-2013
haj mehdi said:
i just found out about MP last week myself i already send him and email and i am sending some one to go see him in this week.
where do you live? try to search your MP base on your area that you live on google.
so interesting . i found her by my husband postal code who is living in canada. ( i am in tehran) . it means i can coantact her and ask about my application?

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
m s f z said:
so interesting . i found her by my husband postal code who is living in canada. ( i am in tehran) . it means i can coantact her and ask about my application?
send your file number and explain him/her your case to him/her and try express yourself that how hard is for you. and see what he/she gonna tell

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
haj mehdi said:
send your file number and explain him/her your case to him/her and try express yourself that how hard is for you. and see what he/she gonna tell
haj mehdi what day did they write back to u about the security check which is still in progress? n how long did it take for them to answer ur email?
u know what, i think thats just an automatic like message theyr giving everybody at this stage. cuz when they say it like that then u wont have anything else to say.

solh

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-03-2013
Dear msfz, in my case the MP was really helpful...Just send him/her an email explaining about your situation, they will get back to you with 2 forms that you have to fill and send it back to him/her...with those 2 forms she will be able to get some detailed info on ur file from Ankara...good luck...

m s f z

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-03-2013
solh said:
Dear msfz, in my case the MP was really helpful...Just send him/her an email explaining about your situation, they will get back to you with 2 forms that you have to fill and send it back to him/her...with those 2 forms she will be able to get some detailed info on ur file from Ankara...good luck...
thanx guys i sent her an E-mail . and i am wating for answer.

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
sepiide said:
haj mehdi what day did they write back to u about the security check which is still in progress? n how long did it take for them to answer ur email?
u know what, i think thats just an automatic like message theyr giving everybody at this stage. cuz when they say it like that then u wont have anything else to say.
i Worte them an email on saturday night (iran time ) and i got the answer at sunday evening .
be honest with you i am agree with you it might be an automatic reply what can we do :(

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
sorry- i apparently misunderstood the Flag thing...good luck
Medi2012 said:
“ holding the flag ” means that you be the next to get PPR , who said RED Flag?

This is just a wishful thinking , that is all.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
Hi Guys
I came back in to Canada today...I took a picture of the declaration card in the plane...ill post it later on for those of you who are curious as to what it asks for ..as previously said...it is very straight forward...and from what i observed in the airport today (vancouver) after talking to the officer u proceed to collecting your luggage and then you have to go to the immigration offices where im presuming you have to pick a number and wait for your turn...

Secondly a BIG BIGGGG BIGGGGGGGG congrats to everyone who was pprd in the past couple of weeks...i think one of the people had the same exact time line as my husbands...

Another question....do you guys suggest i email ankara if i dont hear anything from them at the end of this week? im becoming really anxious as people with the exact or close to my time line have been PPR'd ...torokhoda doa konin khabari beshe....It was so difficult to have to say goodbye in the airport again...i never want to experience that ever again...be omide khabarae khoob vase farda:)