+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

Alireza_78

Nov 23, 2012
I am so hopeless. I remember the same waiting in OCT, NOV, DEC. I am sure you remember. Did you contact your MP? Did you send any email? Did you order GCMS? (If you don't mind answer)

haj mehdi said:
i guess they stopped again for Jan and they will inshalah start again at first of Feb.
my waiting time is 15 month so far.

Aarsh

Jun 18, 2012
goli said:
No PPRs??????? Common Ankara you can do it!!
We received the request for passport submission this morning.
The email mentions that the passport has to be dropped off in person .... My wife (the sponsored) is currently in Canada and I was wondering if there is a way to avoid going there in person ...

any experience?

Thanks in advance .

Alireza_78

Nov 23, 2012
Congratulations!! You made my day :) . Thanks GOD. I think you sent it on Jan20th. Is that right? When was your In Process?

Aarsh said:
The email mentions that the passport has to be dropped off in person .... My wife (the sponsored) is currently in Canada and I was wondering if there is a way to avoid going there in person ...

any experience?

Thanks in advance .

Alireza_78

Nov 23, 2012
I think you can mail it then. Because it is ok to mail it from Canada. But, it is better to ask them to make sure.

Aarsh said:

any experience?

Thanks in advance .

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
Aarsh said:

any experience?

Thanks in advance .
congraaats Arash jan ;)
so it means no one can pick it up for her???!!! maybe it means u wouldn't have to expect it by mail.

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
Aarsh said:

any experience?

Thanks in advance .
Just in case it might help you: I am going to Ankara next Monday (my husband has an interview), so I could bring it for you. The only problem I see is that I'm leaving Ankara on Monday night, so it would be impossible for me to get your passport back. Maybe you can ask them if someone can bring the passport, and if they can send it back to Canada by courier.

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
Alireza_78 said:
Congratulations!! You made my day :) . Thanks GOD. I think you sent it on Jan20th. Is that right? When was your In Process?
the old spreadsheet says they applied in Nov2011 n went 2 in process in Aug 2012.

mismywife

Dec 9, 2012
Hello friends
My case got approved on December 26th and we paid landing fee too but I have no idea how long I have to wait till passport request?

sayo_2006

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2012
AOR Received.
22/10/2012
File Transfer...
24/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
I hope to God
mismywife said:
Hello friends
My case got approved on December 26th and we paid landing fee too but I have no idea how long I have to wait till passport request?
After your file gets in process you should excpect to wait another 4 to 5 month according to the charts, so you are probably going to get your PPR by May or June Mismywife.

sheyda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 June 2012
AOR Received.
27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
Aarsh said:

any experience?

Thanks in advance .
congrats
that "in person" i think it mean don't post the passport
my husband give his passport to agency last week on Monday, and today they return it back
88702160 جزیره بهشت they take 150$

Aarsh

Jun 18, 2012
Alireza_78 said:
Thank you so much,
I send out the initial application on Nov. 17, 2011. I received the initial approval from Mississauga Ofiice on jan. 20th, 2012. I think it showed "in progress" sometimes in August.

Good luck to you

Aarsh

Jun 18, 2012
Alireza_78 said:
I think you can mail it then. Because it is ok to mail it from Canada. But, it is better to ask them to make sure.
It explicitly says in the letter in RED that" You can not send your passport via mail/courier to us". !

Aarsh

Jun 18, 2012
sepiide said:
congraaats Arash jan ;)
so it means no one can pick it up for her???!!! maybe it means u wouldn't have to expect it by mail.
thanks alot

it says only she or her authorized representative can pick it up. but the problem is that we are both in Canada right now and I was trying to find a way not to spend $2000 to go there and pick it up!

Aarsh

Jun 18, 2012
Güzelyol said:
Just in case it might help you: I am going to Ankara next Monday (my husband has an interview), so I could bring it for you. The only problem I see is that I'm leaving Ankara on Monday night, so it would be impossible for me to get your passport back. Maybe you can ask them if someone can bring the passport, and if they can send it back to Canada by courier.
Thanks alot for your offer of help. But I dont think at this point that would be an option since I would have to send my passport to Iran so that someone could pick it up for me.
Thanks again