App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
i want to know if they have started the security processing....so pretty much everything is complete and now our files are sitting there until someone decides to start doing the security check....sigh***
hbehmane said:
hahah, are u serous? omg why again? lol u just received it, i would suggest wait at least for few month and order it again.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
hbehmane said:
but i think if they get the security screening then it makes sense otherwise i hafta wait more.
All your field is passed then it means they are doing security check then, you will get before november, pray to get it on october to not missed the vacation.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
niloogoogooli said:
i want to know if they have started the security processing....so pretty much everything is complete and now our files are sitting there until someone decides to start doing the security check....sigh***
Niloogoogooli, My idea is when your security is done then wait for your turn, As I found you will get soon, maybe end of this month, Congratulation.

mashti

Aug 21, 2012
I think you wont get anything from the second set too. 2 cases:
- They are still doing your security check, so you will get same result.
- They have finished the check then you will get PPR.

Remember they have to finish the files as soon as they can. They have a KPI to meet. The performance rating of their office and officers depends on how many files they finalize. So they do not keep the files waiting for no reason. They also have to meet the targets, right?

niloogoogooli said:

E

Erina

I don't understand, we already submitted adame sooe pishineh, then why they do security screening? what's the difference?

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
niloogoogooli said:
mashti do u think they are probably doing our security check? On the gcms it says nothing
According to section 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act, information about security screening is exempt from showing in GCMS notes. Meaning from GCMS notes you will not find out about what is been checked in your security or how deep it is or what information they are looking into. Even CIC does not know the details of the security section, the agency responsible for security check is CSIS which will just send the result of clearance to CIC in 2 words: clear or not clear, and CIC will continue processing/finalizing the application after their response.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
Erina said:
I don't understand, we already submitted adame sooe pishineh, then why they do security screening? what's the difference?
adame soo'e pishine is for criminality check, security check is different than criminality check. Which makes sense, they can't just rely on a police clearance, they have to do their own checks as well, things like checking with interpol and stuff like that do not show up in a adame soo'e pishine!

E

Erina

vivi2 said:
adame soo'e pishine is for criminality check, security check is different than criminality check. Which makes sense, they can't just rely on a police clearance, they have to do their own checks as well, things like checking with interpol and stuff like that do not show up in a adame soo'e pishine!
aaaaaa I see. Vivi has your status changed to in process?

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
Erina said:
aaaaaa I see. Vivi has your status changed to in process?
Yes, 4 months ago ...

E

Erina

Since I still have the same old status, application received, I wonder if anyone has received ppr without the status being changed to in process...

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
Erina said:
Since I still have the same old status, application received, I wonder if anyone has received ppr without the status being changed to in process...
One of the important things I have learned in this process is: Never rely on e-cas! With CIC anything could happen :)

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
hbehmane said:
but i think if they get the security screening then it makes sense otherwise i hafta wait more.
Hbehmane, good for you, I think you already done, hope my case works after one year .

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
thanks for your post vivi...it makes sense...because on the gcms notes for the security screening it is obvious there are notes there but they have been covered up...i sent an email to the person who sent us the notes and asked him why we cant see the info about the security screening...but i guess you answered my question...so im presuming that we are in process...thank you again:)
vivi2 said:
According to section 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act, information about security screening is exempt from showing in GCMS notes. Meaning from GCMS notes you will not find out about what is been checked in your security or how deep it is or what information they are looking into. Even CIC does not know the details of the security section, the agency responsible for security check is CSIS which will just send the result of clearance to CIC in 2 words: clear or not clear, and CIC will continue processing/finalizing the application after their response.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
medi i think if you order the notes you will get a piece of mind...any news is good news from cic...
mediGOL said:
Hbehmane, good for you, I think you already done, hope my case works after one year .