Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
mediGOL said:
Dear Hbehmane, Yes they closed it today, have you decoded? waiting for you,
Im gonna print the codes and c whats going on with the pdf file tonight and i let u know right away

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
Erina said:
That's right. I see some people complaining about the process not being in order. There are many factors that affect our files PLUS some depending on what docs you've submitted, some cases are more complete and straight forward than the others. I don't think if they review files just randomly. I remember someone's file was in process and he applied a month after me, but my file is not yet in process... but I can't say they just go and pick up any file they want.
Well to be honest they are still random with the files!!!! Even when my file was not even touched (I knew that from the GCMS notes) someone who had applied 6 months after me got visa!! Yeah different factors affect the process, but that does not mean finalizing a case without even touching a case which has gotten there months before is fair!! It would only make sense if my file had gotten open, and then hers had gotten open, and then in the security part she would have got cleared sooner than me. When some older files are not even touched and some new files are finalized we have every right to complain!! Especially me and Kazhal!! I've been in this process for 17 months now (with the 1 months in Mississauga it is 18!!) and Kazhal just reached 19 months!! Some of the new members that I see here these days haven't been waiting even half as the time we have waited!! So yeah I think we have every single right to complain and say this process is brutal, stupid, unorganized and unfair!!!!!

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
Vivi babes our husband are IMPORTANT LOL, thats why the background checks take this long :p:D...but i have a feeling your gana get yours soon love, i pray to god that you get it before me love :D take care and send those A-holes handling our files straight down to hell inshalllahhh!

vivi2 said:
For sure, the final stage for applications is in Ottawa, when the security check is done with CSIS and other agencies. This means Ankara or any other embassy will not issue a visa until Ottawa sends them clearance.
Depending on many factors, such as country of nationality, being male/female and thus having military service or not, having studied in some "high-tech" fields that may raise some questions or even name similarities to someone on the blacklist seriously affects the processing time of this stage.

E

Erina

vivi2 said:
Well to be honest they are still random with the files!!!! Even when my file was not even touched (I knew that from the GCMS notes) someone who had applied 6 months after me got visa!! Yeah different factors affect the process, but that does not mean finalizing a case without even touching a case which has gotten there months before is fair!! It would only make sense if my file had gotten open, and then hers had gotten open, and then in the security part she would have got cleared sooner than me. When some older files are not even touched and some new files are finalized we have every right to complain!! Especially me and Kazhal!! I've been in this process for 17 months now (with the 1 months in Mississauga it is 18!!) and Kazhal just reached 19 months!! Some of the new members that I see here these days haven't been waiting even half as the time we have waited!! So yeah I think we have every single right to complain and say this process is brutal, stupid, unorganized and unfair!!!!!
Well I don't understand why they do it being this much disorganized. I know this about Damascus, but it seems Ankara is going quicker. Have you ever tried to contact them? or perhaps to take it to the court?

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
Vivi i loooveeeeeeeeee Youuuuu...You are so cuteee, babes we do have every right to complain... i have done this with the idiot that is handling my file over emails, and it got to a point where they had to ask my mp to tell me to stop emailing them...those assholes said they had no control over the processing times and basically they said they dont give a sh***t, all i can do is ask god to make them sufferrrr/// i pray to go each and every one of them go through what we have gone through and i hope they suffer more than we have if not in this life than in hear after inshallah!!!:D:D and i dont care what these people say about the processing and how i should not complain or im too negative, everyone is entitled to their opinions and feelings, just saying :D...

vivi2 said:

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
you have to take them to federal court, your gana have to pay 5 thousand dallars and then wait and wait and wait for court dates and come and go...only to know that ur gana still lose in the end of the day :D :D you just gotta love this countryyyy :( :(

Erina said:
Well I don't understand why they do it being this much disorganized. I know this about Damascus, but it seems Ankara is going quicker. Have you ever tried to contact them? or perhaps to take it to the court?

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
Vivi babes our husband are IMPORTANT LOL, thats why the background checks take this long :p:D...but i have a feeling your gana get yours soon love, i pray to god that you get it before me love :D take care and send those A-holes handling our files straight down to hell inshalllahhh!
Oh Kazhal you are so cute and funny!! I laughed so hard at your comments!! :D Or maybe actually I should cry?!
Praying for both of us and all the people with files transferred to Amman and Beirut too, because they have been waiting sooooo long like us, people like Lele, ishalla we get done sooooooooooooooon :)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
i just looked at your info there...and where it says landed, you have in my dreams, thats still not baddd i dont even dream it so your one step ahead of me there, 1 step closer in having ppr love,,,we gotta be positive here right loool:p loolll
vivi2 said:
Oh Kazhal you are so cute and funny!! I laughed so hard at your comments!! :D Or maybe actually I should cry?!
Praying for both of us and all the people with files transferred to Amman and Beirut too, because they have been waiting sooooo long like us, people like Lele, ishalla we get done sooooooooooooooon :)

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
so i just got my gcsm notes aswell...although it seems like its 29 pages of the same things repeated over and over again..there is a criminal check and there is also an security check

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
mediGOL said:
Fever dreams , please let us know after decoding. Thnaks
Maybe this might help

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MvePamES8FhOJ9fO4Nh8sf0pHhjvOUBTPWTzYdYXwp4/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

if anyone has naything better please do share!

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
there are only two extra lines which summarizes our relationship and states seen marriage photos and certificate and fits cultural norms. passed

so i guess he/she approved our genuality...:))
feverdreams said:
Maybe this might help

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MvePamES8FhOJ9fO4Nh8sf0pHhjvOUBTPWTzYdYXwp4/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

if anyone has naything better please do share!

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
im having trouble understanding whether he needs a medical or not...it really doesnt make sense..but mostly for everything it says passed...the only thing they are waiting on is the security check....fingers crossed...

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
for the medical results...it states: Excessive demand exempt applicant with no identified health conditions...do u think we should still redo our medical?