+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
HBEHMANE AND OTHE FRIENDS , I THINK WE SHOULD REDO THE MEDICAL, WHAT IS YOUR IDEA? MAY BE IT MAKES DELAY THAT THE MEDICAL HAVE BEEN EXPIRED!

imanwv

Mar 8, 2012
Raha said:
Wow!
I am so happyyyyyyy... Hope more and more pprs everyday! :D
Congratsssssss to Sinashams, iman and fadimaya!!!
Wish you all the bests in your new life...

Iman, if I am correct you should be ghazal husband, right? ;)
Hi Raha,

Yes I am. And Thank you :)

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
A+M said:
Bahpar!!! You must have met my husband today! He was also there getting his visa too:) I was just coming on here to let everyone know that my husband said the embassy was extremely busy with visit/study visa and only a few family class. As soon as summer passes it will rain PPR for all of you. My husband will be here tomorrow. We and our kids are beyond excited to finally put this behind us. I am still praying for all of you and I know good news will come for you soon. thank you for all the support throughout our way and good luck!
OMG!!! MOBARAKE!!!! I m super happy, i really mean it honey... It seems your husband is coming directly from Ankara... I m sure he cant wait anymore to see you and your kids. I v become too emotional to continue!!! :p
I m sure you will have delightful days in your life and never experience such a tough time again.
Thanks for your ever-lasting kindness, your husband is very lucky to have such a supportive wife... May God bless you and your family! :-* :-* :-*

Finally, pray for our beloved veteran "Kazhal" in your tears of love & happiness... She really deserves the good news now! We all want her green 8)

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
mediGOL said:
HBEHMANE AND OTHE FRIENDS , I THINK WE SHOULD REDO THE MEDICAL, WHAT IS YOUR IDEA? MAY BE IT MAKES DELAY THAT THE MEDICAL HAVE BEEN EXPIRED!
Agree! I m determined to do so...
As far as I know some doctors accept to perform the second medical without the email from embassy while others do not. Can any friend(among those who redid medical after the new rule) help us with the doctors name?

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
A+M said:
Bahpar!!! You must have met my husband today! He was also there getting his visa too:) I was just coming on here to let everyone know that my husband said the embassy was extremely busy with visit/study visa and only a few family class. As soon as summer passes it will rain PPR for all of you. My husband will be here tomorrow. We and our kids are beyond excited to finally put this behind us. I am still praying for all of you and I know good news will come for you soon. thank you for all the support throughout our way and good luck!
Safe travels to your husband A&M, I am so excited for you, and soo soo happy for your kids!! This is amazing!! Enoyy!!! xoxo

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHICH DOCTOR ACCEPT THE REDO THE MEDICAL , LET OTHER KNOWS , MY WIFE ASKED ONE DOCTOR AND HE SAID THAT NOT REQUIRED. HE SAID NEED THE EMAIL !!!! I do not know why!

kasra7777

Aug 21, 2012
Raha said:
Hi Kasra jan,
Do you mean you redid the second medical 7 months ago? Was it expired? Did you get the tracking No. from the doctor and track the result getting to Paris? If your answers are yes, then do not hesitate to email the embassy and ask.
No,i did just 1 medical test 7 months ago.The doctor gave me a track number.Everything seemed to be OK in the aramex site.Of your words,the result is that I have to wait to be expire my medical!!!!!!!

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
omgggggg my baby is finally having her husband coming over, A+M im super excited for you love,,its about freaking timeeeeeeee...now ur ganna take some pics of all of you together.. and i wana seee ittt so u better send me some,,,, you must be counting minutes nowww you, and the kids so deserve this hunn :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*...

Raha your so sweet and cute hun, i have given up on ankara but i pray you guys get yours soon inshallah lots of love for you both and take care! :-* :-* :-*

congratz to our new ppr receivers today and inshallah you will get your visas in no time and reunite with your spouses in no time...

author=Raha link=topic=51197.msg1703572#msg1703572 date=1345750318]
OMG!!! MOBARAKE!!!! I m super happy, i really mean it honey... It seems your husband is coming directly from Ankara... I m sure he cant wait anymore to see you and your kids. I v become too emotional to continue!!! :p
I m sure you will have delightful days in your life and never experience such a tough time again.
Thanks for your ever-lasting kindness, your husband is very lucky to have such a supportive wife... May God bless you and your family! :-* :-* :-*

Finally, pray for our beloved veteran "Kazhal" in your tears of love & happiness... She really deserves the good news now! We all want her green 8)
[/quote]

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
mediGOL said:
well i was one of those that said no we don't need it unless the VO ask 4 it, but im kinda convinced 2 do it. my wife lives in Isfahan so i dont know if she goes back to the same Dr because in Isfahan there is only 1 Dr who does that, he will tell my wife to redo the medical or not.

sinashams15

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 july 2011
AOR Received.
5 oct 2011
mediGOL said:
IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHICH DOCTOR ACCEPT THE REDO THE MEDICAL , LET OTHER KNOWS , MY WIFE ASKED ONE DOCTOR AND HE SAID THAT NOT REQUIRED. HE SAID NEED THE EMAIL !!!! I do not know why!
Dr. Ebrahim-Rad Day General Hospital
Tel: +98 912 306 9757
if you are in Iran

Full_of_hope

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
March 01 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 16 2011 and Jan 16 2012
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
Congratulations Sinashams, Iman and Fadimaya all the best inshallah for all of you :)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raha said:
Agree! I m determined to do so...
As far as I know some doctors accept to perform the second medical without the email from embassy while others do not. Can any friend(among those who redid medical after the new rule) help us with the doctors name?
hi Raha, as you said " some doctors accept to perform the second medical without the email from embassy " do you know if they accept to do the third ::)
I called the dr here in lebanon " they was shocked oh :eek: :eek: and said realy the second expired and you are still here, sorry you cant until they ask "

sinashams15

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 july 2011
AOR Received.
5 oct 2011
Full_of_hope said:
Congratulations Sinashams, Iman and Fadimaya all the best inshallah for all of you :)
Thank you ;)