2011 July 21
Med's Done....
1st: 07 July 2011 2nd: 21 May 2012
Passport Req..
18 July 2012
LANDED..........
30 August 2012
rowshan said:
My application started April 2011. They started processing it in June, 2011. I received an email from Ankara on May 16, 2012 requesting second medical + rprf. We sent in everything a few days later. Today our medical results were updated.

And finally, I received the following letter today:

Request for Submission of Passports

Congratulations rowshan. Please be informed that despite prior cases the validity of this email is only 30 days.

bahpar123

Star Member
May 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS-ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2010
AOR Received.
07-02-2011
IELTS Request
no but i did
File Transfer...
they never informed
Med's Request
no
any body knows how long would it take to PPR after medical received?

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear Rowshan, Congratulations on PPR email, wish u the best in future and don't forget to pray for us as well , Allah is Rahim and never forgets his Bandeh

parham73

May 14, 2012
rowshan said:
My application started April 2011. They started processing it in June, 2011. I received an email from Ankara on May 16, 2012 requesting second medical + rprf. We sent in everything a few days later. Today our medical results were updated.

And finally, I received the following letter today:

Request for Submission of Passports

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Following the closure of the Immigration Section in Damascus and Tehran, your application is now being processed in Ankara. Please submit the following documents:

· Original valid passports for you and each accompanying family member.
· 2 recent photographs (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for you and each accompanying family member.
· Height and eye colour in writing for you and each accompanying family member.

All documents must be submitted together in one package. Include a copy of this letter on the top of your submission.

If a visa is issued, it will expire on 20 May 2013 or on the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed. This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Passports must be valid beyond the validity of your visas. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CAD) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

Your passports must be received no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given timeframe could result in the refusal of your application.

If the validity date of your visa is shorter than two months, we recommend that you submit your passport in-person to our office in Ankara (instructions below). This will allow us to return your passport faster and will give you more time to travel to Canada.

Submitting your passport in-person: All applicants

All applicants may submit their passports in-person to the Immigration Section Reception in Ankara, Turkey at the address mentioned above. We will only accept passport submissions on Mondays and Wednesdays between 8:30 and 10:00 am. If you arrive late, you will have to submit your passports on the next available day for passport submission. Passports/visas can only be collected on the next business day at 2 pm.

This service will not operate when the Embassy is closed. Our website, www.turkey.gc.ca, shows our holiday closures (which include some Canadian and Turkish holidays).

Only you or someone you authorise may submit/pick up your passport/visa. This authorised person must present the letter of authorisation below and their own government-issued identification that includes their name and photograph, preferably their passport.

Submitting your passport by courier: Not possible for residents of Iran

Applicants who live outside of Iran may submit their passports directly to our office at the address below using a commercial courier service. (Since Iran does not allow the couriering of passports into or out of Iran, residents of Iran must submit their passports in-person using the instructions in the next section)

Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada in Ankara
Cinnah Caddesi No. 58
Çankaya, 06690
Ankara, Turkey

Please include a self-addressed return envelope.

If you are residing in Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan, we will return your passports by commercial courier, fees payable on delivery.

If you are residing elsewhere, you should also include a prepaid return invoice for a courier service. Otherwise, your passports and visas will be returned to you by registered mail, which will cause significant delays.

You should expect to receive your visa within 4-6 weeks of your passport arriving at the Embassy in Ankara. If you do not receive your passport within this time frame, follow up with your courier company first. If the courier company has not been notified to collect your visa or if you have any other questions, then contact the Embassy of Canada in Ankara by following the instructions on our website: www.turkey.go.ca

Now when it says " Passports/visas can only be collected on the next business day at 2 pm. " does that mean if you submit it on Monday, it will be ready on Wednesday?
How long did it take to get the ppr after updating medical result in Ecase ? same day or a week or ... ?

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
sinashams15 said:
Rowshan, How do you know your medical has updated?
Not sure exactly what you mean but when i checked my wife's ecase, it said medical results were received and this was around the same time i received the letter requesting passports.

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
hbehmane said:
rowshan buddy congrats 4 ur visa, u seem obsessed with Arabic hey
Thank you, inshallah you too will receive good news soon.

I think it was really nice that we heard from them finally during the month of Ramadan (in which the Qur'an was revealed).

Have faith my friends, everything will work out.

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
AbdullahJ said:
Congratulations rowshan. Please be informed that despite prior cases the validity of this email is only 30 days.
Thank you for this. My wife just might head to Canada right after she receives her passport in Ankara as opposed to going back to Tehran and then flying out to Canada from there.

sinashams15

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 july 2011
AOR Received.
5 oct 2011
I got it thanks a lot :-*

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Hi my dear friends
I m in Toronto right now after this hard process,
I hope all of you getting good news sooner :-*

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
samira12 said:
Hi my dear friends
I m in Toronto right now after this hard process,
I hope all of you getting good news sooner :-*
Hi Samira joonammmm,
How s evrythng there?
Khosh migzare?
Miss u and those days full of pprs. We hear pprs less frequently recently :(

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
I have a question if anyone has the answer to.

In the letter it states that they "only accept passport submissions on Mondays and Wednesdays between 8:30 and 10:00 am" and that "Passports/visas can only be collected on the next business day at 2 pm."

So if we submit the passport on Monday, do we get it back on Tuesday or Wednesday at 2pm?

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
rowshan said:
I have a question if anyone has the answer to.

In the letter it states that they "only accept passport submissions on Mondays and Wednesdays between 8:30 and 10:00 am" and that "Passports/visas can only be collected on the next business day at 2 pm."

So if we submit the passport on Monday, do we get it back on Tuesday or Wednesday at 2pm?
I'm pretty sure it means Tuesday you can pick it up.