Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
dancerinthedark said:
Hi guys,

I have been reading this forum for about two months. I am from Iran and sponsoring my wife. My application was received in Damascus in May 3, 2011 and we had no update since today that we received PPR from Ankara. Following is the email which we got from VO :

Date: April 20, 2012

File #

Name:

Request for Submission of Passports - Residents of Iran

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Following the closure of the Immigration Section in Damascus, your application is now being processed in Ankara. Please submit the following documents:

· Original valid passports for yourself.
· 2 recent photographs (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for yourself.

Include a copy of this letter on the top of your submission.

If a visa is issued, it will expire on 08.01.2013 or on the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed. This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Passports must be valid beyond the validity of your visas. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

You cannot send your passport by regular mail, only by commercial courier. Do not use Pishtaz Post. Since courier companies cannot carry passports into or out of Iran, you must submit your passports by commercial courier to our Embassy in Tehran at the address below:

Embassy of Canada in Tehran
ATTN: Immigration Section in Ankara
4 Shahid Sarafraz St.
Shahid Behesti Ave
Tehran 15868
Iran
9821-8152-0000

You may use courier companies like ARAMEX, DHL, or TNT. It is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements with the commercial courier of your choice. We neither require nor recommend that you use any particular courier and we have no special arrangements with any courier company. The courier company will drop off your passport at the Embassy in Tehran and will collect it once your visa has been issued.

Your passports must be received no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given timeframe could result in the refusal of your application.

You should expect to receive your visa within 6 weeks of sending your passports by courier. If you do not receive your passport within this time frame, follow up with your courier company first. If the courier company has not been notified to collect your visa or if you have any other questions, then contact the Embassy of Canada in Ankara by following the instructions on our website

Do not approach the Embassy in Tehran to ask questions, submit your passports, nor to collect your passports.

Remember: you cannot use regular mail and you cannot use Pishtaz Post.

Place a copy of this letter on top of your submission.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section (NEU)
Embassy of Canada
Cinnah Caddesi no: 58
06690, Çankaya
Ankara, Turkey

I hope you guys get your PPR as soon as possible.
I also checked my e-cas and the status is still application received
Congrats bro!

The e-cas is very unreliable, it never reflects the reality.

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
rah said:
That is funny how everyweek you say the same thing. People are not asking you the questions. Maybe the question were replied to ur messege but those questions in response to what the minister said. You did ofend people because you said you laugh at our post , people are not ofended because of your point of view.
You know what I laugh everytime I see u say say lots of negative things and then You tell people to not be negative and when someone finds one of your old posts then then you say oh I said that because I left my wife. Don't you think that others might be in your situation? You know everytime you say I have a career ... I am a cic officer I laugh. But I never felt the need to tell you . We laugh at alot of people but telling them is ment to insult.
Well-said!

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
dancerinthedark said:
Hi guys,

I have been reading this forum for about two months. I am from Iran and sponsoring my wife. My application was received in Damascus in May 3, 2011 and we had no update since today that we received PPR from Ankara. Following is the email which we got from VO :

File #

Name:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Following the closure of the Immigration Section in Damascus, your application is now being processed in Ankara. Please submit the following documents:

If a visa is issued, it will expire on 08.01.2013 or on the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed. This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Passports must be valid beyond the validity of your visas. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

You cannot send your passport by regular mail, only by commercial courier. Do not use Pishtaz Post. Since courier companies cannot carry passports into or out of Iran, you must submit your passports by commercial courier to our Embassy in Tehran at the address below:

4 Shahid Sarafraz St.
Shahid Behesti Ave
Tehran 15868
Iran
9821-8152-0000

You may use courier companies like ARAMEX, DHL, or TNT. It is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements with the commercial courier of your choice. We neither require nor recommend that you use any particular courier and we have no special arrangements with any courier company. The courier company will drop off your passport at the Embassy in Tehran and will collect it once your visa has been issued.

Your passports must be received no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given timeframe could result in the refusal of your application.

You should expect to receive your visa within 6 weeks of sending your passports by courier. If you do not receive your passport within this time frame, follow up with your courier company first. If the courier company has not been notified to collect your visa or if you have any other questions, then contact the Embassy of Canada in Ankara by following the instructions on our website

Do not approach the Embassy in Tehran to ask questions, submit your passports, nor to collect your passports.

Sincerely,

Embassy of Canada
06690, Çankaya
Ankara, Turkey

Congratulation
It's a good news :)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
dancerinthedark said:
Hi guys,

File #

Name:

4 Shahid Sarafraz St.
Shahid Behesti Ave
Tehran 15868
Iran
9821-8152-0000

Sincerely,

Embassy of Canada
06690, Çankaya
Ankara, Turkey

great news my friend, congratulations! behtarinaro baratoon arezoo mikonam

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
dirtypolitics said:
Sohrab, I am really sorry about your case taking so long despite the fact you have been serving cic.

In a way, I am defeating the purpose of this message at this very moment.

However, I thought it would be useful to post something and invite everyone to take it easy.

Basically we need to set a rule for postings under this thread, loud and clear. There's only one rule...there are no rules!

Everyone:

Say whatever you like! complain, preach, laugh, share news, set yourself free,... post just about ANYTHING. even if you want to share your dog's photo, that's ok. Somebody has already shared her cat's photos actually :)

And,

if you don't like a posting, just don't read it. isn't it simple? I ignore 80% of the postings, especially I filter out the postings of some people.

Sohrab, you were not in my ignore list, because you shared some inside news every now and then, but if you continue to criticize other postings, you can still do so according to the above rule. because you know... i will not have a problem.

having said that, Jay's postings are very matured and realistic. He is doing what he can to increase social awareness about this issue. I am sure it's not only because of his own case. In fact, even after getting the ppr, I will devote my life to bring this conservative government down!!!

oops i just went into some people's ignore list ;)
haha you got it boss, im with you on the conservative thing ;)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
rah said:
That is funny how everyweek you say the same thing. People are not asking you the questions. Maybe the question were replied to ur messege but those questions in response to what the minister said. You did ofend people because you said you laugh at our post , people are not ofended because of your point of view.
You know what I laugh everytime I see u say say lots of negative things and then You tell people to not be negative and when someone finds one of your old posts then then you say oh I said that because I left my wife. Don't you think that others might be in your situation? You know everytime you say I have a career ... I am a cic officer I laugh. But I never felt the need to tell you . We laugh at alot of people but telling them is ment to insult.
you know what my friend i apologize if i offended anyone, that wasnt my intention, im glad i was able to bring laughter into your life and others :D and by the way i never said i laugh at people's posts, if you read correctly i said i smile when i see someone is swearing at the embassy because thats how i feel, so i clearly was agreeing with being negative sometimes, i just said there is no need for 50 of us to swear at one thing, but anyways i apologize again and trust me not once in my life i laughed at anyone's sorrow

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
dancerinthedark said:
Hi guys,

File #

Name:

4 Shahid Sarafraz St.
Shahid Behesti Ave
Tehran 15868
Iran
9821-8152-0000

Sincerely,

Embassy of Canada
06690, Çankaya
Ankara, Turkey

congratulation dear , best wishes ...... :)

farahqa

Apr 21, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
March 2011
dancerinthedark said:
Hi guys,

File #

Name:

4 Shahid Sarafraz St.
Shahid Behesti Ave
Tehran 15868
Iran
9821-8152-0000

Sincerely,

Embassy of Canada
06690, Çankaya
Ankara, Turkey

Congrats a million!

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
tabrikate faravan

pouyaba

Aug 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikooe said:
Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get the passports back from Ankara after PPR?
I know a few people have sent in their passports sometime in March and April but haven't posted anything afterwards, or maybe I missed it.
Let me know if you guys know anything.
Thanks guys.
Hi nikooe jan,

My wife received her PPR on March 15th, and sent her passport to the embassy on the 17th. We are still waiting for her passport to get back.

nikooe

Apr 9, 2011
pouyaba said:
Hi nikooe jan,

My wife received her PPR on March 15th, and sent her passport to the embassy on the 17th. We are still waiting for her passport to get back.
Thank pouyaba.
It seems like the time it takes for the passports to come back to be random. For SUBSTONE it took 2 weeks (he sent it in on the 23rd of march and got it back on the 9th of april.)
When your wife recieved her PPR, did they ask for anything else other than 2 photos and her passport?

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
parastoo said:
tabrikate faravan
parastoo jan chetori, saketi, baba shomaha active bashin ke khaste shodam az in gagoolaye bisho'or, miyayi yari koni,etela resani koni mojremo motreb mishi, beshkane in dast ke namak nadareh , kholase khodeto farido vivi arezou samira, kholase bachehaye khodemoon fa'al bashim hemayat konim hamo mesle ghadima,bekhoda asari khoobi dareh, dige hamamoon 2 raghame shodim too mahaye entezar :p ;D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
good news is on the way i can feel it :D i have a weird feeling , actually the last couple of days, i dreamt of passports and trips and even seeing my wife in istanbul! lol somehow it has to be connected haha, its a lottery feeling :p ;D ;D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
pouyaba said:
Hi nikooe jan,

pouya oomadi delsoozooni? ;) ay khoda begam negahdaret bashe haha i have a question, do you get free internet on cloud 9? wifi im guessing lool ;) :p :p