Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Another thing if the file still in boxes, how come that lele and other people have on their e-case that their file are in beirut and they will be contacted them soon.

athab said:
hi lele.hab.dignity.stillwaitig and all lebanese.I just came back from my conslutants office he had made me an enquiry and told me all files that were transfered from damascus embassy are still in boxes in beirut until april 1 because there is no staff yet.Its a small office and they dont work like amman and ankara and that theyare still in training until april so we shouldnt expect anything this month!?sorry to share this news.Maba3ed lsaber ela lfaraj

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
no lele they are working I am sure nshallah 5eir :)

lele said:
faridzad it is not fair for all of us, but :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
if beirut office do not have officers why should we wait till they finish their training, there alot of visa offices arround Lebanon :mad: :mad: :mad:,
our files must be transfered to one of them why shold we wait

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Hab said:
no lele they are working I am sure nshallah 5eir :)
They are working, its strange to say they arent, cause of the ecase updates and that they've already done some traning. It'll take some time though :) In Armenian we have a saying, 'oush lini pari lini', late things turn out to be the sweetest things :) Everything will turn out great!!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
athab said:
hi lele.hab.dignity.stillwaitig and all lebanese.I just came back from my conslutants office he had made me an enquiry and told me all files that were transfered from damascus embassy are still in boxes in beirut until april 1 because there is no staff yet.Its a small office and they dont work like amman and ankara and that theyare still in training until april so we shouldnt expect anything this month!?sorry to share this news.Maba3ed lsaber ela lfaraj
Thank you so much for sharing:) This news doesn't upset me at all!!! Guys, we're so close I can smell the visa stamped on all our passports starting with the people that have waited the most. I mean we waited 10,11,12,13,14, and 15 months in the case of Hab; so few more weeks are not going to break us!!!!! I have faith that everything will happen when it is supposed to happen!!!! So, cheer up and enjoy the upcoming holiday season for Easter!!! It's my excuse to have heaps of chocolate!!!! LOL.. just kidding I don't need an excuse to have heaps of chocolate:) Positive breads positive... You guys can't believe how my life completely changed when I decided to stop worrying about this and just concentrate on future goals!!! Hopefully we will all have an amazing weekend and we will hear some good news from all the VOs.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
nairyd said:
They are working, its strange to say they arent, cause of the ecase updates and that they've already done some traning. It'll take some time though :) In Armenian we have a saying, 'oush lini pari lini', late things turn out to be the sweetest things :) Everything will turn out great!!
Beautifully said nairyd!!!! Couldn't agree with you more!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

athab

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
ontario
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 01 2011
File Transfer...
o7 o2 2011
he said no news until april from beirut.I hope hes wrong but he contacted the embassy.He is my representive immigration consultant.inshalla khayr.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
athab said:
he said no news until april from beirut.I hope hes wrong but he contacted the embassy.He is my representive immigration consultant.inshalla khayr.
Even if it did take till April... Thank god we only heard of this now... Imagine if we knew this for sure back in December it would've been 4 months waiting with no hope... But, hearing of it now is only couple of weeks away! I mean sure we did wait the 4 months since then but we were hoping for news everyday!!! Hopefully, In God's will, in May we all continue posting in a forum called "life in Canada by new PR holders":)

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
still waiting said:
Thank you so much for sharing:) This news doesn't upset me at all!!! Guys, we're so close I can smell the visa stamped on all our passports starting with the people that have waited the most. I mean we waited 10,11,12,13,14, and 15 months in the case of Hab; so few more weeks are not going to break us!!!!! I have faith that everything will happen when it is supposed to happen!!!! So, cheer up and enjoy the upcoming holiday season for Easter!!! It's my excuse to have heaps of chocolate!!!! LOL.. just kidding I don't need an excuse to have heaps of chocolate:) Positive breads positive... You guys can't believe how my life completely changed when I decided to stop worrying about this and just concentrate on future goals!!! Hopefully we will all have an amazing weekend and we will hear some good news from all the VOs.
Positivity is the key to success, every kind of succcess :) Heaps of chocolate!! I cant wait till the end of Lent so i can enjoy those easter eggs!! eheh! Happy Easter!! :D

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
nairyd said:
Positivity is the key to success, every kind of succcess :) Heaps of chocolate!! I cant wait till the end of Lent so i can enjoy those easter eggs!! eheh! Happy Easter!! :D
It's only 22 days away.. but who's counting LOL!!!!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
yes nairyd and still waiting you are right, your words very nice
we have to be positive
being positive give us the power to tolerate this unfair situation

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:
we have to be positive
Very well said Lele; simply because we don't have the power to do anything besides waiting; so we might as well wait happily and positively so this wouldn't affect the best of us!!! Yalla like we say in Lebanese "maraa ktir w ma baa ella l alleel!!" which " much more time passed than what is left":)

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
lele said:
we have to be positive
We cant be upset because it is not our faults and we cant do anything with our anger, therefore we shouldnt be angry, we are making ourselves get sick and really tired! So just smile and get through this :D Be positive :D I know its really hard for you to be, you're at 14 months right? I will send some positivity your way!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
wait me my love said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that truly made me extra smile!!!!!! AMAZING ENERGY!!!!