aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wait me my love said:
Guys I have a question,

In Damascus an officers they used to process our file and take decision, now what if in Lebanon other officers take another decision...?
well yes Khalid is right they have to follow regulations but in the end of the day, everyone has his own discretion. One person may let something slip but the other person may be very anal about it. you know what i mean?

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
wait me my love said:
Guys I have a question,

In Damascus an officers they used to process our file and take decision, now what if in Lebanon other officers take another decision...?
You should have nothing to worry about, only need to worry if your marriage looks 'fake' and i'm sure if they were to refuse an application there would be a HUGE uproar if the marriage was truly legit.

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Hab said:
do you talk with someone from the embassy???
Nope, as I said, closed today, there was the answering machine.

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
wait me my love said:
Guys I have a question,

No way, the decision making process isn't subjective. Either u meet the criteria and receive the visa or u fail to fulfill the requirements and get rejected. It has nothing to do with the officer.....the most that an officer can do is to cause a delay in the issuance of ur visa by asking for more thorough investigations, extra documents, etc.

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
aaa2012 said:
well yes Khalid is right they have to follow regulations but in the end of the day, everyone has his own discretion. One person may let something slip but the other person may be very anal about it. you know what i mean?
Actually my opinion is closer to what Khalid said than urs. Of course, if an officer wants to be a pain in the neck he can make u wait a few extra months but at the end of the day he can't reject u.

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
siavashf said:
Actually my opinion is closer to what Khalid said than urs. Of course, if an officer wants to be a pain in the neck he can make u wait a few extra months but at the end of the day he can't reject u.
nicely said :)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
Called the embassy in Beirut, and on the answering machine it says that they are only open Monday-Thursday and Saturday until 1:30 PM :) Just thought i'd share :D Have a good weekend everyone :)
Hi,
;) saturday or friday ?
I have searched on the emmbassy websit but I couldn't find it

athab

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
ontario
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 01 2011
File Transfer...
o7 o2 2011
hi lele.hab.dignity.stillwaitig and all lebanese.I just came back from my conslutants office he had made me an enquiry and told me all files that were transfered from damascus embassy are still in boxes in beirut until april 1 because there is no staff yet.Its a small office and they dont work like amman and ankara and that theyare still in training until april so we shouldnt expect anything this month!?sorry to share this news.Maba3ed lsaber ela lfaraj

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
athab said:
hi lele.hab.dignity.stillwaitig and all lebanese.I just came back from my conslutants office he had made me an enquiry and told me all files that were transfered from damascus embassy are still in boxes in beirut until april 1 because there is no staff yet.Its a small office and they dont work like amman and ankara and that theyare still in training until april so we shouldnt expect anything this month!?sorry to share this news.Maba3ed lsaber ela lfaraj
:( :( thank you for sharing athab, Allah yfreja :( :(

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
lele said:
:( :( thank you for sharing athab, Allah yfreja :( :(
it is not fair for you :mad:

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
thanks you for sharing this info but wallah I dont know what to say!!! Every month we say this month. I dont know if this info is valid from where your consultants get this info. Maybe he said you that just to make you believe he knows the situation in Lebanon or maybe no. You know what I am just tired of all that :'(

athab said:

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
lele said:
Hi,
;) saturday or friday ?
I have searched on the emmbassy websit but I couldn't find it
On the website it only says Monday-Thursday, but on the answering machine i heard today it also said Saturday until 1:30pm.

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
athab said:
I believe that they are training more people, but I feel like the whole 'april 1st boxes will be opened' is not legit, first of all April 1st is a Sunday! They are training more people for sure (due to how tiny that office was, and due to not processing family class papers before) BUT Amman also never filed family class papers either, and they issued a visa! :) Let's just wait and see, antoher week has gone by, which means another week closer :D

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faridzad said:
it is not fair for you :mad:
faridzad it is not fair for all of us, but :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
if beirut office do not have officers why should we wait till they finish their training, there alot of visa offices arround Lebanon :mad: :mad: :mad:,
our files must be transfered to one of them why shold we wait