File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
aaa2012 said:
yea you're hahah thanks!

one more thing, when he arranges for a pickup, he'll have to give the courrier company the office location address which is (below) and not the P.O. Box right?
The Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
Pearl of Schmeisani Building
Schmeisani
Amman
I'm guessing whatever mailing address the passport was mailed to should be the same! Good luck!

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
I'm guessing whatever mailing address the passport was mailed to should be the same! Good luck!
well it all depends where that P.O. BOX is, whether its connected with the Embassy and if there's a person physically there but anywho, you'll just have to tell the courrier Embassy of Canada, Amman and they'll know.

Thanks guy!

pouyaba

Aug 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, Gooooooooooooooooooooooood news!!!!!!

My wife just received the PPR email about half an hour ago from Ankara.. I can's express how surprised and happy I am. I hope you all get your PPRs verrrrrrry soon. Here is what they sent her:

Request for Submission of Passports - Residents of Iran

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Following the closure of the Immigration Section in Damascus, your application is now being processed in Ankara. Please submit the following documents:

• Original valid passports for yourself and each accompanying family member.
• 2 recent photographs (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for yourself and each accompanying family member.

Include a copy of this letter on the top of your submission.

If a visa is issued, it will expire on 16.01.2013 (she did her second medical on 16.01.2012 and sent a scanned copy of green paper to the embassy by email) or on the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed. This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.

substone

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pouyaba said:

My wife just received the PPR email about half an hour ago from Ankara.. I can's express how surprised and happy I am. I hope you all get your PPRs verrrrrrry soon. Here is what they sent her:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Following the closure of the Immigration Section in Damascus, your application is now being processed in Ankara. Please submit the following documents:

• 2 recent photographs (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for yourself and each accompanying family member.

If a visa is issued, it will expire on 16.01.2013 (she did her second medical on 16.01.2012 and sent a scanned copy of green paper to the embassy by email) or on the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed. This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.
Congratulation ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
pouyaba said:

OMG, yayy!! I am so happy.
And the visa will so be issued, their just trying to cover their a** if anything happens.
Congratz :)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pouyaba said:

waw :) congratulation for you and your wife :),
that means they are issuing visas from now not after 2 weeks in April

good job Ankara,

what is up Beirut :mad: you make me upset :mad: why you are so lazy!!!!

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
pouyaba said:

Congratulations!!
It will be issued; hope you'll receive it back soon!

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Congratulation so its take 10 month for you wow!!! That meen they are working. Serouisly I dont know who to beleve they tell us they just open the files and now they give ppr.

pouyaba said:

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
pouyaba said:

Congratsssssasssssa. Wishing you a happy married life in canada
Can you please tell me when you applied?

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
here is the information :

Application received by Mississauga: March 29, 2011
Application received by the embassy: May 11, 2011

rah said:
Congratsssssasssssa. Wishing you a happy married life in canada
Can you please tell me when you applied?

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
pouyaba said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaa congrats!
So finally March brought us pprs :-*

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
pouyaba said:

When did u apply for ur wife? When did Damascus receive the file?....
Thanks to quality job that Arezou did, I understood that Pouya applied in late March 2011, and his file was received by Damascus in May 11th..... 1 thing is for sure, files are not necessarily processed on a timely fashion and we can see that this file was processed in 10 months.....I'm very happy that we have heard from Amman and Ankara.....next ppr will come from Beirut.

R and A

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
pouyaba said:

Congrats!!
I am really happy for u. :D

R and A

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
I am really happy for you!

I am glad someone got the good news. This makes me happy! Just something from Ankara is better then nothing. :D

pouyaba said:

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
pouyaba said:

congratulation , bro

really happy for you ..have a great life with your love..u could break this wall in 10 months

congratulation