+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only reason in asking is because I've seen some people get an email that says "Your visa is now affixed on your passport and ready to be sent to you..." so I wanted to make sure its definitely a visa issue lol

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
aaa2012 said:
Only reason in asking is because I've seen some people get an email that says "Your visa is now affixed on your passport and ready to be sent to you..." so I wanted to make sure its definitely a visa issue lol
Well I tried to do some research, but I didn't reach a concrete answer. Maybe someone has experience with this? Did your friend apply under family sponsorship?

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yep its a FAM sponsorship...

yea i tried doing a research on it to but couldn't find anything. I mean the last emailwas asking him to send his passsport for a visa so when they sent this new email, it was replied with the old email.

its just funny cause the subject "Case concluded, please pick up your pp" and then in the body it says "We are now ready to conclude..." so does conclude mean when they have released the passport to you? i donno maybe we're just being too panicy

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
aaa2012 said:

yea i tried doing a research on it to but couldn't find anything. I mean the last emailwas asking him to send his passsport for a visa so when they sent this new email, it was replied with the old email.

its just funny cause the subject "Case concluded, please pick up your pp" and then in the body it says "We are now ready to conclude..." so does conclude mean when they have released the passport to you? i donno maybe we're just being too panicy
Has he sent in his passport already?? If not, then just have him send his passport with DHL (or whatever) and print the email and send it with. It's done, he has it, thats it! lol

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
nairyd said:
Has he sent in his passport already?? If not, then just have him send his passport with DHL (or whatever) and print the email and send it with. It's done, he has it, thats it! lol
Yea, it sounds like we're being tooo panicky!!!!!!!!!!!! Because refusals are extremely rare under family sponsorship... Hope this gets clarified the soonest. When is going to send his pp?

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Happy 15 month of process for me and my wife :) lol

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
aaa2012 said:

. Hello do u mind give us full detail regarding your friend case plz??? Coz it seem odd. That he got his visa where most ppl say they haven't start working on it, they don't even reply to email?? Like when did he apply? Was his application in Syria too??? Did he do anything special ? Does he have kids ?

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
well he has sent it lol. thats the reply he got back after sending it. i mean if there were issues, they would have said something but instead they said arrange with a courier to pick up your passport, process concluded.

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zainiraq said:
. Hello do u mind give us full detail regarding your friend case plz??? Coz it seem odd. That he got his visa where most ppl say they haven't start working on it, they don't even reply to email?? Like when did he apply? Was his application in Syria too??? Did he do anything special ? Does he have kids ?
he applied last year i beleive and yes it got transferred from damascus to amman. he didn't do anything special other than waiting lol and he does not have kids.

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
again the passport was already mailed to the embassy; he got this email a week after.

i'll quote "You may arrange with a courier company to have your passport picked up from the Embassy"

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
aaa2012 said:
again the passport was already mailed to the embassy; he got this email a week after.

i'll quote "You may arrange with a courier company to have your passport picked up from the Embassy"
Oh are you guys panicking that he got refused? hmmm, he didnt cause when u get asked to send in your PP that means you got your visa, they wouldnt tell you mail them your PP to 'stamp' you a refusal! He got his visa, its stamped, hence ready to pick up PP! Congratz to your friend :D

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
Oh are you guys panicking that he got refused? hmmm, he didnt cause when u get asked to send in your PP that means you got your visa, they wouldnt tell you mail them your PP to 'stamp' you a refusal! He got his visa, its stamped, hence ready to pick up PP! Congratz to your friend :D
nairyd, i was just saying that some people got an email saying "Your visa is now affixed on your passport and ready to be sent to you..." but this one was a bit different thats all i wanted to check :)

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
aaa2012 said:
nairyd, i was just saying that some people got an email saying "Your visa is now affixed on your passport and ready to be sent to you..." but this one was a bit different thats all i wanted to check :)
Everyone gets different stuff, its whatever the immigration officer feels that day :p Good luck to all of us, this is great that someone got their visa! :D

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yea you're hahah thanks!

one more thing, when he arranges for a pickup, he'll have to give the courrier company the office location address which is (below) and not the P.O. Box right?
The Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
Pearl of Schmeisani Building
Schmeisani
Amman

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
I think the file of your friend was already finalized in Damascus and he just missed the visa in the passport. When Damascus was closed, they make sure that your friend receives his visa in Amman. This is the only way to see things as they have not yet even work on files transferred, they have just opened!

aaa2012 said:
he applied last year i beleive and yes it got transferred from damascus to amman. he didn't do anything special other than waiting lol and he does not have kids.