12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
still waiting said:
the good thing about writing anything here is that we are all in the same boat. Nobody can say that they're better or worse in the basic fundamental feelings that we all go through everyday while pausing our lives and being confused about what to do next. I know that this is a cliche but I PROMISE it helps: try to pray and engage your wife in praying together but not in a destructive manner but rather in a productive "trustful" manner in God's way. Everything happens for a reason: when it is supposed to happen. I hope I didn't seem weird, I felt a lot of despair in your speech and I thought that sharing how I started to deal with this would hopefully help you like it did me. In the whole everything happens for a reason gist: you "a silent reader" posted a note so someone like me would tell you this. Something you probably already know and just need a quick reminder of! May God answer your prayers and give you the patience and diligence needed to make the right decision for a prosperous life!
Oh and one more thing, our files are 1 month apart; I have ordered yesterday my CAIPS records. Have you done so?

fadimaya

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
hi still waiting merci pour le courage that u gave me .yes i sent it today express it will be there by tomorrow keep in touch and tell me the news coz as u said there s one month difference means we will almost get it at the same time ,how did u get sure that ure file been transfered , something else i went to embassy website yesterday of beirut and i think they already have now a full team since they stoped the job offers for immigration agents hope it s a good sign , re u in montreal still waiting???

cyprustocanada

Jan 16, 2012
still waiting said:
the good thing about writing anything here is that we are all in the same boat. Nobody can say that they're better or worse in the basic fundamental feelings that we all go through everyday while pausing our lives and being confused about what to do next. I know that this is a cliche but I PROMISE it helps: try to pray and engage your wife in praying together but not in a destructive manner but rather in a productive "trustful" manner in God's way. Everything happens for a reason: when it is supposed to happen. I hope I didn't seem weird, I felt a lot of despair in your speech and I thought that sharing how I started to deal with this would hopefully help you like it did me. In the whole everything happens for a reason gist: you "a silent reader" posted a note so someone like me would tell you this. Something you probably already know and just need a quick reminder of! May God answer your prayers and give you the patience and diligence needed to make the right decision for a prosperous life!
Such encouraging words... God bless you for uplifting others. :)

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
imanwv said:
Hi Rah,

I'm also in the same situation. I was approved for sponsoring my wife in mid October 2011. I was given a UCI, and when I check ecas, I only see "Application Received in Aug 2011".

How many people do you know that their application was sent after us, but already received by Ankara office?
Just yesterday MehdiR posted that his application was received in Ankara on march 8th and I think he applied in January 2012.
There was one more person that while ago said their application was recieved in VO but they applied in a few months after me but I can't remember who he/she was.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
fadimaya said:
hi still waiting merci pour le courage that u gave me .yes i sent it today express it will be there by tomorrow keep in touch and tell me the news coz as u said there s one month difference means we will almost get it at the same time ,how did u get sure that ure file been transfered , something else i went to embassy website yesterday of beirut and i think they already have now a full team since they stoped the job offers for immigration agents hope it s a good sign , re u in montreal still waiting???
Of course I'll keep you posted. My situation is extremely weird and it's a bit complicated. However, believe me the only comforting thing is -not even my family's support because I don't want to burden them with this as I act with them as if all good- is praying. I love going to Notre Dame basilica; it's like a burden off. I only know that my file is in Beirut because of lack of other evidence suggesting that there are files still in Damascus, as in when they closed the embassy they emptied it before that. My plans were literally crushed, burnt and I had to get over that like everyone here who thought that this process would take max 9 months. Nobody could have foreseen the regrettable sequence of events that took place the past year; so basically we had to find a way to pick up our pieces and put it together again. The only way to go for me is what I explained before God is comforting and always great.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
cyprustocanada said:
Such encouraging words... God bless you for uplifting others. :)
Believe me throughout this whole process and still is, people here are there for each other. I thank God every day that we have a place to vent and discuss our immigration issues.

samxx

Feb 7, 2012
for all the people on this page , waking up every morning openin this page checkin their emails for any thing new . cross ur fingers n hopefully every thing goes just great .. its been almost 2 years for me .. n i know how it feels . not knowin if ur staying or leaving . lets give them couple more weeks ... and yes immigration canada . we all were expecting at least a reply back for our emails .. or somethin usefull when we call ... enjoy the rest of the day every body .. keep in mind tomo is always a better day ;) :)

athab

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
ontario
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 01 2011
File Transfer...
o7 o2 2011
were all the same samxx.We didnot realize it was going to take this long and now were stuck.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
still waiting said:
Of course I'll keep you posted. My situation is extremely weird and it's a bit complicated. However, believe me the only comforting thing is -not even my family's support because I don't want to burden them with this as I act with them as if all good- is praying. I love going to Notre Dame basilica; it's like a burden off. I only know that my file is in Beirut because of lack of other evidence suggesting that there are files still in Damascus, as in when they closed the embassy they emptied it before that. My plans were literally crushed, burnt and I had to get over that like everyone here who thought that this process would take max 9 months. Nobody could have foreseen the regrettable sequence of events that took place the past year; so basically we had to find a way to pick up our pieces and put it together again. The only way to go for me is what I explained before God is comforting and always great.
ooooh that's really nice place to go :) and u r right praying, even for more patience and strength does help and does calm u down...as for talking with family, yeah better be evazive they don't understand anyway and maybe they will give us extra worry thinking something is wrong, they don't know that this is how CIC works
for me the conforting place is l'Oratoire St Joseph, in the summer u can stay outside way up on the stairs...u feel like u r on top of the world and nothing no matter how hard will stay in ur way :) also in distance u see how the planes land and u pray that one day ur loved one will b on one of those planes :)

(for the ones checking just to see who got the visa and who get annoyed from all these posts, i'm sorry, but someone could feel soo lost and desperate, here is the only place s/he can talk)

take care all!! :-*

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
still waiting said:
Believe me throughout this whole process and still is, people here are there for each other. I thank God every day that we have a place to vent and discuss our immigration issues.
Did you decide urself to do the second medical or they asked u you to do it. If so that mean they are working on ur file and ur ppr is coming soon.

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
still waiting said:
You're 100% right because only citizens or pushing it PR holders can go into embassy but probably citizens more.
last month my husband was here and he is a citizen .. we went to the embassy to ask about the files .. and they didn't let him in .. only the security guy talked to us .. the don't treat the people nice .. we went for a honeymoon .. and 2 days ago he left to canada :( so stressed .. ya rabbbbbbbbbbbb

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
rah said:
Did you decide urself to do the second medical or they asked u you to do it. If so that mean they are working on ur file and ur ppr is coming soon.
Actually, in my case, they did ask for it. But, a lot of discussions here have concluded that everyone should do their medical tests before asked. Some people kept the green slip and others sent it and it does save a great deal of time.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
tati00 said:
last month my husband was here and he is a citizen .. we went to the embassy to ask about the files .. and they didn't let him in .. only the security guy talked to us .. the don't treat the people nice .. we went for a honeymoon .. and 2 days ago he left to canada :( so stressed .. ya rabbbbbbbbbbbb
Yea, I know that the security staff were very disrespectful, rude, egoistic, and condescending!!!! At least that was my experience as well!!! But, don't despair this is going to be over sooner or later!!!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
missmini said:
ooooh that's really nice place to go :) and u r right praying, even for more patience and strength does help and does calm u down...as for talking with family, yeah better be evazive they don't understand anyway and maybe they will give us extra worry thinking something is wrong, they don't know that this is how CIC works
for me the conforting place is l'Oratoire St Joseph, in the summer u can stay outside way up on the stairs...u feel like u r on top of the world and nothing no matter how hard will stay in ur way :) also in distance u see how the planes land and u pray that one day ur loved one will b on one of those planes :)

(for the ones checking just to see who got the visa and who get annoyed from all these posts, i'm sorry, but someone could feel soo lost and desperate, here is the only place s/he can talk)

take care all!! :-*
It's amazing there too:) Hopefully and in God's will the upcoming weeks would reveal some good news for everyone!!!!

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, my friend got this email after sending his passport....

Subject: Case concluded, please pick up your pp

This refers to your application for a Permenant Resident Visa to Canada.

We are now ready to conclude the processing of your application. You may arrange with a courier company to have your passport picked up from the Embassy. We are open to the public from Sunday to Wednesdays from 08:00 a.m. till 10:30 a.m .

Thank you for your early attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Visa Section | Section des Visas
Embassy of Canada | Ambassade du Canada
Amman, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan | Royaume Hachémite de Jordanie
P.O. Box | B.P. 815403
Amman 11180 Jordan | Jordanie
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (+962-6) 520-3392
E-mail | Courriel: amman.immigration@international.gc.ca
Web site | site Web: www.jordan.gc.ca
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Does this mean the visa has been stamped??