Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
lele said:
Hi my friends :) how are you today.
I am very surprised I checked my ecase now

they add this sentence:[/color]
[We transferred your application to the Beirut office on February 22, 2012. The Beirut office may contact you.]

note : they did not change it since 1 year, what do think my friends plz tell me is it good sign or not.

Definitely good! Yeah Yeah! :) Congrats on your update Lele joon :)

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
vivi2 said:
Dear Farid,
I am pretty sure it does not mean another extra 12 months for the files that were processed to some stage already in Damascus. It is just a prediction for the new files that never made their way to Damascus and no processing has been done on them, still it is just a prediction from a lawyer, could be wrong as we all know with CIC nothing is predictable!
I also think the prediction might not be that off, before getting Syria's files processing time for sponsorship in Ankara was 5 months, with a 500% increase in the number of the files they had we all knew the 5 months will go up, 12 months doesn't sound that off, most of the sponsorship files in Damascus were Iranian files (I am pretty sure I read this somewhere, don't remember where! :p) and Damascus took 14 months according to CIC's most recent update. So the number of months it will probably take Ankara to process the files will be more closer to Damascus's timeline, but still less than that. That's how I think they got this 12 months! Just with some math and formula, even poor CIC itself doesn't know the timeline for the future! Lots and lots of things could be going on in Ankara that lawyers don't know about and can't put in their formula! Such as hiring new staff or thing like that ...
So I personally don't think this 12 months means anything or is important at all :)
thanks vivi jan..i admire your idea. yeah , it's not related to old applications

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivi2 said:
Definitely good! Yeah Yeah! :) Congrats on your update Lele joon :)
Thank you dear Vivi2 :-*, I am very excited :)
enshallah all of us hear good news very soon

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:
Thank you dear Vivi2 :-*, I am very excited :)
enshallah all of us hear good news very soon
Lele, this is definitely a good sign as it is not a generic sentence as it hasn't been added to my e-cas. On a further note, I want to know if anyone has ever contacted the visa section in Beirut as in do you have a valid email address.

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
still waiting said:
Lele, this is definitely a good sign as it is not a generic sentence as it hasn't been added to my e-cas. On a further note, I want to know if anyone has ever contacted the visa section in Beirut as in do you have a valid email address.
Here is the email address for the VO in Beirut, I emailed them last month and got a reply (the generic one) therefore it is valid: berut @ international.gc.ca.

Good luck :D

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
for sure its a good sign nshallah 5eir lets go beirut vo we need our ppr!!!

lele said:

they add this sentence:
[We transferred your application to the Beirut office on February 22, 2012. The Beirut office may contact you.]

note : they did not change it since 1 year, what do think my friends plz tell me is it good sign or not.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hab said:
for sure its a good sign nshallah 5eir lets go beirut vo we need our ppr!!!
Thank you Hab ;) :), have you noticed that they transfered my file on 22 of feb.
I think that means damascus still working on files to help beirut to finish the old files faster,
so I think we will hear good news sooooon :)

N

Nenan

lele said:

they add this sentence:

yupi ;D congratulation Dear lele I wish you and all Beirut VO applicants more and more happy news from Beirut VO
I will check my e_case and see what new I didn't check it since weeks ;)

N

Nenan

lele said:
Thank you Hab ;) :), have you noticed that they transfered my file on 22 of feb.
I think that means damascus still working on files to help beirut to finish the old files faster,
so I think we will hear good news sooooon :)
lele your turtle looks run fast ;D