21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Arezou said:
It was a form which was sending by Damascus to applicants , if I am correct to the sponsor to fill and send back to the embassy. I figured out it was more common for 2010 applicants and therefore I guess the methods have changed.
They ask about last time you have meet eachother and ...........
Let me correct u....it was something that ONLY Damascus visa office was demanding! and it was sent to the Sponsored (not sponsor).

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
Arezou said:
It was a form which was sending by Damascus to applicants , if I am correct to the sponsor to fill and send back to the embassy. I figured out it was more common for 2010 applicants and therefore I guess the methods have changed.
They ask about last time you have meet eachother and ...........
Thanks for explaining that to me Arezou jan, I never received such a thing from Damascus so I think there is no need to worry about it ;)

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
sohrab919 said:
correct me if im wrong but doesnt it make you feel bad when people with the same timeline get visas and you dont.... im not saying im jealous or anything but it just makes you wonder, is there something wrong with me file, dont get me wrong im happy for everyone . just a fun fact i guess haha
Amoo Sohrab,

ur point is valid and makes sense to me but remember that luck is an important factor here. My friend, Mona, applied in Dec 2010 and her file was received in Jan 2011 by Damascus and since then she hasn't heard from any VO yet.....What I'm saying is that some ppl r lucky and receive their visa in 9 months while others receive it in 14 months! I discussed the same issue with my lawyer a few weeks ago and asked him why some ppl from the same country r being treated with different time-lines and he he easily didn't give any answer to my question!

N

Nenan

lele said:
hehehe, thank you 7abibti :-* , you too enshallah soon.
Hab is a hasband of lebanese woman, she is now pregnant and she is waiting since 15 month and half, I hope she will get her visa soon and then my visa ;) ;) or in the same day hehehe I think hab will not mind right ;)
waw in the same airplane that will be very nice
:-[ :-[ sorry I thought hab is female,oh then his wife will meet you on the same airplane to Canada ;D

N

Nenan

lele said:
Hab is a hasband of lebanese woman, she is now pregnant and she is waiting since 15 month and half, I hope she will get her visa soon and then my visa ;) ;) or in the same day hehehe I think hab will not mind right ;)
oh dear lele your answer lights up question in my mind, my husband told me the pregnancy and delivery of baby outside Canada could lengthen the processing time or if the baby born outside Canada his parent must make another file for sponsoring the child to bring him to Canada. is that right? and did hab told CIC his wife is pregnant?

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
oh dear lele your answer lights up question in my mind, my husband told me the pregnancy and delivery of baby outside Canada could lengthen the processing time or if the baby born outside Canada his parent must make another file for sponsoring the child to bring him to Canada. is that right? and did hab told CIC his wife is pregnant?
yes Nenan :), but in the Hab's wife case she is new pregnant just weeks I think, and she did the second medical recently after the first one expired. she became a pregnant , her madecal still valied, I hope she will get her visa soon to travel, else she need to wait until giving birth then do the 3 medical and add the baby to her file.... you can imagine, OMG i Hope no.

N

Nenan

lele said:
yes Nenan :), but in the Hab's wife case she is new pregnant just weeks I think, and she did the second medical recently after the first one expired. she became a pregnant , her madecal still valied, I hope she will get her visa soon to travel, else she need to wait until giving birth then do the 3 medical and add the baby to her file.... you can imagine, OMG i Hope no.
oh yes lele I hope rah's wife and their sleeping angle get visa very soon

athab

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
ontario
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 01 2011
File Transfer...
o7 o2 2011
things are going to brighten up.inshalla.March brings the fresh spring weather and news.congratulations you made our day!come on beirut!I hope everybody is happy from now on.....

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
siavashf said:
Let me correct u....it was something that ONLY Damascus visa office was demanding! and it was sent to the Sponsored (not sponsor).
Abu-Dhabi has this form too, it has almost the same questions....maybe it's common in the whole region; and yeah it's to be completed by the applicant :)

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
Nenan said:
oh yes lele I hope rah's wife and their sleeping angle get visa very soon

Ooooo. I have a wife ????
Lol. I know you ment hab

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi lele,

Its been 14.5 month of waiting and no 15.5. Yeah I wish you and my wife will get ppr soon lets hope next week :)

lele said:

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
yeah Nenan my wife is only 7 weeks pregnant and she redo her medical test last october so she is good. I do not think my wife will have ppr after October 2013. Also I am a Canadian citizen so even if my wife by bad luck get the visa in 8 month or more my child is going to have citizenship because I am citizen.
I dont know why but I fell my wife will get ppr in march or april max so I dont even think about all that because we are at the end of this process

lele said:

musab

Star Member
Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-1-2011
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
File Transfer...
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
first 22-12-2010... second 3-1.2012
Interview........
7 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
24 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
16 Nov 2012
aaa2012 said:
does anyone know what "11180" when it says Amman 11180, Jordan?
I think its the street or the building number i saw it somewhere when i was going to the embassy.

mailing address

The Canadian Embassy
P.O. Box 815403
Amman 11180
Jordan