App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
A+M said:
Hi Ottawa_2010:) welcome! I'm a few weeks from your timeline (April 12). Hope you will find the forum/chart useful:)
Happy 9 months. You see the days passed so quickly! I can not believe! :eek: :p

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AliAria said:
Hello everyone, hello vivi and Sohrab jaan, I hope everyone is doing good and hearing good news from Syria.

For whomever who put the document together, you have done a very great job.
I was in Iran for 2.5 months with my dear wife, it was difficult to go away for such a long time, but my wife was going nutz for waiting so much, so....

Today I saw a friend who is originally from Afghanistan and his wife lives in Iran. He sponsored his wife and her application was processed in Syria, they did this trough an Iranian lawyer in Vancouver.
Surprisingly for him and the lawyer, it took only 6 months in Syria until she got her Visa.

Anyhow, I am very hopeful that ours is close, cause this is taking just too long.

Kindest Regards,
Hope good news will come for us too very very soon! :D

imatra

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2012
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Passport Req..
13-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-09-2012
sohrab919 said:
i just felt i need to share this, the new CROWD in this forum are very negative, come on guys, let it go, live your lives , let time be the healer, let time be the decision maker, ive been in this forum more than a year now and never ive seen such negativity........ we have people complaining at 6 7 8 months!
are you kidding me?

if you have so much time on your hand to complain and swear and be depressed well then why not click back a few pages and see what went on in the last 12 months, for example, we had kamal,nagz,gem, who were always positive and they got what they were waiting for, me and vivi and parastoo came along and we kept positive too, but all of the sudden everytime i read pages of this forum its all F syria F This process why am i so sad , why should i be alone, come on........... wake up , you all know WHAT you signed up for, this is a forum to share information and feelings i agree but not to create a negative vibe for whoever is just about to be a sponsor, when i just signed up to this forum i was so optimistic because of what i was reading but now, if i would have joined today SUICIDE would be my only thought.......i wonder why
Very well put ... I agree one hundred percent with you.

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
welcome dear ottawa2010 , we have quite a few people from that range of time, im a march 1 2011 person, :D good luck to us all

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
AliAria said:
Hello everyone, hello vivi and Sohrab jaan, I hope everyone is doing good and hearing good news from Syria.

For whomever who put the document together, you have done a very great job.
I was in Iran for 2.5 months with my dear wife, it was difficult to go away for such a long time, but my wife was going nutz for waiting so much, so....

Today I saw a friend who is originally from Afghanistan and his wife lives in Iran. He sponsored his wife and her application was processed in Syria, they did this trough an Iranian lawyer in Vancouver.
Surprisingly for him and the lawyer, it took only 6 months in Syria until she got her Visa.

Anyhow, I am very hopeful that ours is close, cause this is taking just too long.

Kindest Regards,
khosh oomadi aziz, hopefully we are all at the end of this difficult stage

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Arezou said:
Happy 9 months. You see the days passed so quickly! I can not believe! :eek: :p

Thx Arezou!!! woohoo 9 months done:)

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning to all especially soharab Arzou and samira and everyone else please forgive me for not mentioning all of you but this message is for all of you,
Please be patient and hopeful and keep your cool to a limit that we should all understand that every process has a limit who knows what the officers see in each file to stop or hold it or issue a faster visa it is like every other issue in life dont we have other things to put on hold or keep waiting for or or or ,
someone has said earlier we have signed to this process and we all know it takes long enough to be far from our loved ones so you all have two options:

keep your sponosr beside with no job or not preparing for a future together until your process is done unless you have so much money and you dont care ;)

or keep your sponosor in canada in their jobs and allow them to visit when possible and enjoy the short vacations here and there together and this way when you moved to canada trust me it will be so much easy on you if you have a well set up home, job school and many other issues in life

keep doing what you normally do and improve your life while waiting and try not to be depressed otherwise you stuch where you are and cry or got depressed on the other hand i know how much each of you miss her husband or the wives but let this missing part be a reason to excel in your work in your homeland in your school until the time comes and you travel to canada do what you could not do before and improveeeeeeeeeeeeeee

by the way i forget now all the long nights days and months and years i was away from my wife and i am enjoying and celebrating every second now together yes we did wait and may be the longest in this forum but my wife has prepared everything and it was an easy smooth transfer for me from my country to here from job schooling inusrance car i mean everything

JUST IMAGINE HOW HARD IT WAS FOR THE SPONSOR TO BE WORKING AND WAITING FOR YOU TO MAKE IT EASY ON YOU WHEN YOU MOVE TO CANADA SO WHILE WAITING DO SOME KNITTING WORKING SCHOOLING GARDENING I DONT CARE WHAT BUT GIVE THE SPONOSR SOME HOPE SOME LAUGHS SOME PATIENCE AND STOP CRYING THEY DO CRY ENOUGH MAKE THEM HAPPY )

A MESSAGE TO ALL SPONORS IN CANADA A BIG HUG AND HELLO FROM MY HEART YOU HAVE SACRIFICED AND WORKED FOR ALL OF US HERE APPLICANTS TO BE AT A LATER DATE IN CANADA

LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE WE START THIS FORUM TO HAVE HOPE SO PLEASE LET US KEEP IT THIS WAY AND KEEP GIVING HOPE TO EACH OTHER AND HOPEFULLY SOON YOU ALL WILL BE REUNITED SOON TOGETHER AND FOREVER( AND PLEASE NO F F F SSSSSSS FOR NO ONE NO COUNTRY NO OFFICER NO ONEEEEEEEEEEE IF YOU DONT MIND KEEP YOUR COOL EVERYONE)

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Arezou said:
Dear Samira,

do you want push your husband to come and stay 4 months in Iran? :eek:
Oh my God!
Let him to stay in Canada and collect money for you! 8) :p
Arezoooo jooonam
mer30
I m hesitating that he ll come back to visit me,
but I know the logical decision is he stay in Canada and earn money, ;) :)
Siavash & Vi Vi & Wardeh &Sohrab thanks for your replying me :)

O

Ottawa_2010

A+M said:
Hi Ottawa_2010:) welcome! I'm a few weeks from your timeline (April 12). Hope you will find the forum/chart useful:)
Thanks A+M

Lets. Thank you all for putting this spreadsheet together. Its fantastic.

Let us know when you have an updated one.

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
kamal225 said:
Good Morning to all especially soharab Arzou and samira and everyone else please forgive me for not mentioning all of you but this message is for all of you,
Please be patient and hopeful and keep your cool to a limit that we should all understand that every process has a limit who knows what the officers see in each file to stop or hold it or issue a faster visa it is like every other issue in life dont we have other things to put on hold or keep waiting for or or or ,
someone has said earlier we have signed to this process and we all know it takes long enough to be far from our loved ones so you all have two options:

keep your sponosr beside with no job or not preparing for a future together until your process is done unless you have so much money and you dont care ;)

or keep your sponosor in canada in their jobs and allow them to visit when possible and enjoy the short vacations here and there together and this way when you moved to canada trust me it will be so much easy on you if you have a well set up home, job school and many other issues in life

keep doing what you normally do and improve your life while waiting and try not to be depressed otherwise you stuch where you are and cry or got depressed on the other hand i know how much each of you miss her husband or the wives but let this missing part be a reason to excel in your work in your homeland in your school until the time comes and you travel to canada do what you could not do before and improveeeeeeeeeeeeeee

by the way i forget now all the long nights days and months and years i was away from my wife and i am enjoying and celebrating every second now together yes we did wait and may be the longest in this forum but my wife has prepared everything and it was an easy smooth transfer for me from my country to here from job schooling inusrance car i mean everything

JUST IMAGINE HOW HARD IT WAS FOR THE SPONSOR TO BE WORKING AND WAITING FOR YOU TO MAKE IT EASY ON YOU WHEN YOU MOVE TO CANADA SO WHILE WAITING DO SOME KNITTING WORKING SCHOOLING GARDENING I DONT CARE WHAT BUT GIVE THE SPONOSR SOME HOPE SOME LAUGHS SOME PATIENCE AND STOP CRYING THEY DO CRY ENOUGH MAKE THEM HAPPY )

A MESSAGE TO ALL SPONORS IN CANADA A BIG HUG AND HELLO FROM MY HEART YOU HAVE SACRIFICED AND WORKED FOR ALL OF US HERE APPLICANTS TO BE AT A LATER DATE IN CANADA

LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE WE START THIS FORUM TO HAVE HOPE SO PLEASE LET US KEEP IT THIS WAY AND KEEP GIVING HOPE TO EACH OTHER AND HOPEFULLY SOON YOU ALL WILL BE REUNITED SOON TOGETHER AND FOREVER( AND PLEASE NO F F F SSSSSSS FOR NO ONE NO COUNTRY NO OFFICER NO ONEEEEEEEEEEE IF YOU DONT MIND KEEP YOUR COOL EVERYONE)

OH Kamal
You are so kind ,
Really when I read your message ,I became stronger and you have pushed me to think about the positive sides of this situation.
thanks dear

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
samira12 said:
Arezoooo jooonam
mer30
I m hesitating that he ll come back to visit me,
but I know the logical decision is he stay in Canada and earn money, ;) :)
Siavash & Vi Vi & Wardeh &Sohrab thanks for your replying me :)
Forget the logic and follow ur heart. Begoo biad!!!
Seriously, if he can take a leave, ask him to come and give urselves a break. Who knows, maybe while he is here u get ur visa;)

Full_of_hope

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
March 01 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 16 2011 and Jan 16 2012
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
http://www.international.gc.ca/media/aff/news-communiques/2012/01/12a.aspx?view=d

“We would like to remind Canadian citizens in Syria that our government's voluntary evacuation initiative ends this Saturday, January 14, 2012.

“Canadians and their spouses and dependent children have until then to benefit from the expedited services put in place to help them leave the country as soon as possible. Our embassy in Damascus will be open this Friday and Saturday for those wishing to access its services.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A good reason for yahya777 to get in contact with the embassy in Syria by Saturday, if he hasn't already.
Full_of_hope said:
http://www.international.gc.ca/media/aff/news-communiques/2012/01/12a.aspx?view=d

“We would like to remind Canadian citizens in Syria that our government's voluntary evacuation initiative ends this Saturday, January 14, 2012.

“Canadians and their spouses and dependent children have until then to benefit from the expedited services put in place to help them leave the country as soon as possible. Our embassy in Damascus will be open this Friday and Saturday for those wishing to access its services.

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
I really do agree with keeping yourself busy. It is I have found the best distraction and the best way to make time go by faster. When the Christmas break came around I hated it cause i had too much free time on my hand and couldn't stop thinking about this process. Now that I am back to school and work I am halfway through January without even realizing it.

Stay positive. There is no point in being negative, it will not get you anywhere. I know at times it gets really hard as it is for me right now since last year at this time I was on vacation with my husband now I am here stuck in the university library or at work. But this shall pass too just like everything else. Like I said look at the bright side next new years eve you know it will be with your spouse. Look at things that way to keep you optimistic!

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
siavashf said:
Forget the logic and follow ur heart. Begoo biad!!!
Seriously, if he can take a leave, ask him to come and give urselves a break. Who knows, maybe while he is here u get ur visa;)
Mer30 Siavash
I want to wait until March, you know that the time which you have to say goodbye to your husband in the airport is the worst time in our life. :(