LANDED..........
SOON :)
nagz2207 said:
loool. zah2an ( he's bored)
ugh true, bored and sick!

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
So how come some people have to do interview ?? Is it coz they both live outside Canada ?? I thought it been cancelled more interviews!!! What if I get interview n I live here in Canada I have to go there to do it

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010 and 04-11-2011
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
Zainiraq said:
So how come some people have to do interview ?? Is it coz they both live outside Canada ?? I thought it been cancelled more interviews!!! What if I get interview n I live here in Canada I have to go there to do it
Is your application inland on outland? Usually the applicant is the one getting the interview. I had to go in because I am staying with my spouse here in Lebanon. The interview will take place where the applicant is currently living.

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
I TRULY don't get some people. some come to this forum and make lies and stories about the processing time (18 months), and make everyone panick... some other mess with the chart. some persons like to ruin stuff and whe they see reactions in others, they r satisfied!

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
nath18 said:
I TRULY don't get some people. some come to this forum and make lies and stories about the processing time (18 months), and make everyone panick... some other mess with the chart. some persons like to ruin stuff and whe they see reactions in others, they r satisfied!
some people have two faces... and some people are liars there`s nothing we can do about it dear

Alchemist2929

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagz2207 said:
some people have two faces... and some people are liars there`s nothing we can do about it dear
Thanks Nagz. I have just saved a copy on my laptop and everyone else can do the same so that we can have backup copies.

Zainiraq

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
scarycemetery said:
Is your application inland on outland? Usually the applicant is the one getting the interview. I had to go in because I am staying with my spouse here in Lebanon. The interview will take place where the applicant is currently living.
. okaaay thanx ... Mine is in Canada so in land

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagz2207 said:
its berbara in 9days so we can rip the face off
u can put the name if u have it dear

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
ridiculous............... what wrong with people.......
thanks nagham for doing it again but this sick freak doesnt like to stop, if you can you should restrict it, i have gmail but i wont be able to do updates and stuff since im not on all the time anymore,

whoever you are get a life,our 2 dear friends nagz and ramz put time into it and made it appealing and easy to understand for everyone and now you like to have fun , no worries, as they say the moon doesnt always stay behind the cloud, don't underestimate technology,

anyways thanks again guys :)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
this is so random but i just realized i havent talked to kamal in ages, dear kamal how are you coping? you must have the patience of moses,
i wish all the best my dear friend, forgive my rudeness for not checking in with you earlier

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
scarycemetery said:
Thank you, missmini! And welcome back to the forum :)

I would be glad to share my interview experience! I hope that future readers will find the information useful.

They had said in the email for my husband to bring his original, valid passport, proof of income (bank statements, bank books, any proof of income, etc.), evidence to prove re-settlement in Canada (travel plans, job confirmation, lease agreement, etc.).

Since we will be living with my parents when we arrive in Canada, and my husband already has a job offer in Canada, we provided the following:
- original passport
- my parents' 2010 tax return sheet
- a letter from my parents stating that they will be taking care of us financially (signed by both parents)
- my husband's bank booklet
- my bank account statements
- a letter from myself saying why I was unable to provide financial proof...I was in school, living with my parents, etc.
- my husband's job offer and job acceptance letter
- emails from my parents and myself from the time I have been in Lebanon saying things about how we hope to be home soon, we miss each other, etc.
- we reserved tickets for Dec. 22 so we provided those as well
- photocopy of my husband's recent medical results

We went to consulate here in Beirut, I had to wait outside in the waiting area while my husband went inside to wait for his interview. He was called in and they asked him only things about our relationship. How did we meet, when did we meet, why did we marry young, just the normal relationship questions. They then called me in where I was also asked the same questions as my husband about our relationship (my husband was not in the room at this time, only myself and the interviewer) and I was also asked how we will support ourselves when we are there. I was asked about my parents' work as well as where my husband will be working when we arrive. I was asked what I will be doing when we arrive in Canada, and what our future plans are.

At the end of the interview, he told me that he had no concerns and he would pass all of the information along to Damascus. He also said that they just have to do the security check and our application is complete :)

Just as a note...I asked the interviewer about the medical and when we should send in the green sheet. He said they don't really care about the green sheet, they really just want the results that the doctor sends them. He said the green sheet is just like a proof that you did it, and as long as you send in a copy (readable, clear) then you don't have to worry about it.
great info, thanks for sharing, im glad it went well dear, i wish you the best, i would ask the name of the interviewer but i dont want to get fired looool
but anyways your almost done, put on a happy face ;D

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
nagz2207 said:
no problem dear kamal my pleasure
Naaaaaaaaagzzzzzz i need ur helppppp ....just plz tell me when ur hubby went to embassy wat he did??? tell me the steps ...thankkkkkkkkk u sooo much ...

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Ramz27 said:
Hi missmini
i asked for you and my husband did the service military and we dont send the booklet we send a paper from advising where he served and under who's supervision and in what area. Now for you i asked my dad and husband its a paper called " shahadet i3fa2 minna l 5idma " and the reason is stated on the paper wether he is an only child or has an illness. he goes to "sho3bett el tajneed" signed my "wazaret el difa3" and stamped by "Wazaret el 5arjiyi" hope this helps you :) good luck
hi Ramz :) thanks so much for your time; i will pass the info and try to do it like you said, hope it works; i'll give u more updates when i have :) best of luck, stay strong and positive :-*

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
scarycemetery said:
Thank you, missmini! And welcome back to the forum :)

I would be glad to share my interview experience! I hope that future readers will find the information useful.

They had said in the email for my husband to bring his original, valid passport, proof of income (bank statements, bank books, any proof of income, etc.), evidence to prove re-settlement in Canada (travel plans, job confirmation, lease agreement, etc.).

Since we will be living with my parents when we arrive in Canada, and my husband already has a job offer in Canada, we provided the following:
- original passport
- my parents' 2010 tax return sheet
- a letter from my parents stating that they will be taking care of us financially (signed by both parents)
- my husband's bank booklet
- my bank account statements
- a letter from myself saying why I was unable to provide financial proof...I was in school, living with my parents, etc.
- my husband's job offer and job acceptance letter
- emails from my parents and myself from the time I have been in Lebanon saying things about how we hope to be home soon, we miss each other, etc.
- we reserved tickets for Dec. 22 so we provided those as well
- photocopy of my husband's recent medical results

We went to consulate here in Beirut, I had to wait outside in the waiting area while my husband went inside to wait for his interview. He was called in and they asked him only things about our relationship. How did we meet, when did we meet, why did we marry young, just the normal relationship questions. They then called me in where I was also asked the same questions as my husband about our relationship (my husband was not in the room at this time, only myself and the interviewer) and I was also asked how we will support ourselves when we are there. I was asked about my parents' work as well as where my husband will be working when we arrive. I was asked what I will be doing when we arrive in Canada, and what our future plans are.

At the end of the interview, he told me that he had no concerns and he would pass all of the information along to Damascus. He also said that they just have to do the security check and our application is complete :)

Just as a note...I asked the interviewer about the medical and when we should send in the green sheet. He said they don't really care about the green sheet, they really just want the results that the doctor sends them. He said the green sheet is just like a proof that you did it, and as long as you send in a copy (readable, clear) then you don't have to worry about it.
woooow soo much useful information!! thanks scarycemetary for sharing all these and for all the tips u gave :) and u did have lots of proves, woow, very good and very happy it ended well...i hope for u u'll finish everything until December 22, so u can go as u planned :) best of luck!!