16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
nairyd said:
Hi Sohrab! Hope you're having a great time in Damascus! My family there says they have nothing to worry about over there, they feel pretty safe! I hope you feel that way too! So weird that you can inform us of all these things, seeing as you do work in the CIC offices in Damascus! Weird stuff, I would hope they can't see you writing these things. I just have a tiny request from you, could you please not tell us "negative news"-ignorance is bliss, and we'd like to keep it that way! However many months our documents are in process is however many months, we dont need to know the background of it cause it'll just make us think more, and oh boy we all know we think wayy too much during this process.

Also, this comment of yours 'thats why im working on files like yours, i know im smiling ' was very rude, and in my opinion I really think you owe whoever you said that to a huge apology (then again that is just MY opinion). We aren't here to be rude to eachother or upset eachothers feeling, because God knows our feelings are already as upset as they can be seeing that our significant other is miles and miles away from us. So i'm saying this not only to you Sohrab, but to everyone, lets please try and be respectful and spread happiness to eachother because we are all great people, and I go on here and feel really happy reading good news and positive energy-what I read today made me really sad.

I hope everyone has amazing weekends! Sunday is a brand new week! Good luck to all!
no problem whatsoever, i understand im in the same situation, i didnt mean to bring negativity, thank you for explaining it so kindly :D
as far as the other thing goes dear, your opinion is full of meaning to you, im sorry but i dont butt in to other peoples conversations and say what my opinion is if you ask me thats RUDE

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
lovebirds said:
To dear Sohrab :

Sohrab jan it's very nice of you to risk you position in order to inform us of the facts. I believe it's always better to know the reality than just fooling ourselves with fake hopes. This way we can better deal for the unknowns and plan better for tomorrow. I think everyone here better appreciate it than nagging ...
Please keep us informed and those who are not interested they can just ignore your posts and not read it.

Keep up the good job body and good luck
finally!!!
A VOICE OF REASON
azizam some people like to live in LA LA land where the sky is blue and when they open the water tap a rainbow appears.... reality is existence, but no worries i dont need to force my thoughts/beliefs onto others, they can think what they like but thank you for understanding , i was wondering where mantegh went in this group :D by the way mantegh means common sense for all non persians :D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
its amazing how freedom of speech has gone out the door,
if my words are negative so be it, i dont see how its against the forum rules oooooo wait since im NEW i didnt know lol
im not here to critisize anyone , be rude to anyone, create a negative vibe, so on and so forth.... but when a simple fact turns into 3 people ganging up on me well then thats a different story.......

people say its my opinion i say NO ONE ASKED for it, and as far the rude things goes i dont need to justify myself, there are ENOUGH people on this forum who know me , who know who i am and what history i have therefore it doesnt bother me whatsoever

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
nairyd said:
It's not called nagging! Also, FYI people who work for the government cant be on sites like this. :D Yay to not hearing negative stuff ;)
looooool i dont work for the government, are you freaking kidding me, you sound 5, call missassauga, what does the voice prompt say, AGENTS CANNOT DISCUSS OR ANSWER questions regarding your case....... hmmmmm i wonder what that means,

THIS IS A SITE TO SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT FILES AND PROCESSING THEREFORE I CANNOT BE HERE TO DISCUSS INFORMATION

YAY TO PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
lovebirds said:
By the way,
We are living in a free world and we can not order people what to say and what not to say. Everyone is free to interpret however they want to and ALSO everyone is free to comment in any way they wish. it's up to us what to believe or not to believe about someone else's comment or opinion. I already apologize for being so up-front; even though, it may sound bitter now, but I hope it helps in long run ... ;)

Good Luck to everyone
honestly i enjoyed reading every post .... even though 2 people are picking on you for defending me but damet garm as we say in farsi, the voice of reason is here to stay hahahahah :D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
souhait said:
hello everyone, wow I am so late .Dear geminibella and coolamir congradulations!I am really happy that you got the good news ,sorry for being late to congradulate you.Hope you a great life with your spouses.
And guys my brother got his ppr too ( he was sponsored by my sister ) he got it less than what was supposed to happen,so good sign.
Dear sohrab I appreciate you for sharing information . ;) GOOD LUCK on your job dear.
thankyou dear, i dont know why people want to hang me for sharing information though lol :D :D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Alchemist2929 said:
I must say that Sohrab was one of the best participants in this forum regardless of the "style" he used to deliver the information. You might like his style and you might not, I personaly did not like the style but I sure did like the information and for that I would like to say THANK YOU sohrab and best wishes. For all the kids in this forum, if there is any, I would like to say "Life's tough, get a helmet".
Sohrab:If the situation is good in Damascus, and I hope it's, try to have a dinner at "Al Garyeh" resturant on the airport highway.. AMAZING place.
Good luck to everyone and hope to see much more pprs coming out next week....

WOw......... afteralllll

this is how you speak ..... amazing, im flattered, even though you dont like me im loving it hahahaha :D but no thank you for the comment, i always tried to be informative, as you said you cant please everyone, this is what i meant when i said there are ENOUGH people on this forum who know me,
thankyou and as soon as they let us leave the premises i will definitely try it , you wont believe i havent spent a dime yet and its been almost 2 weeks.... actually a coworker of mine has a house here so we went to her house but thats about it,
anyways i appreciate the logical thinking and the kind words i wish you and all of my dear friends here the best of luck in this coming week

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Alchemist2929 said:
I must say that Sohrab was one of the best participants in this forum regardless of the "style" he used to deliver the information. You might like his style and you might not, I personaly did not like the style but I sure did like the information and for that I would like to say THANK YOU sohrab and best wishes. For all the kids in this forum, if there is any, I would like to say "Life's tough, get a helmet".
Sohrab:If the situation is good in Damascus, and I hope it's, try to have a dinner at "Al Garyeh" resturant on the airport highway.. AMAZING place.
Good luck to everyone and hope to see much more pprs coming out next week....
by the way alchemist what do you mean WAS? am i dead lol im still a participant, just a discreet one 8) :p :p :p

Alchemist2929

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohrab919 said:
by the way alchemist what do you mean WAS? am i dead lol im still a participant, just a discreet one 8) :p :p :p
Oh you are still alive thank god... Keep up the good work, you are our only intel at the embassy in addition to itham who seems to be a frequent visitor.
Hope every one here will get good news sooner than later.
Good luck to all

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohrab919 said:
WOw......... afteralllll

this is how you speak ..... amazing, im flattered, even though you dont like me im loving it hahahaha :D but no thank you for the comment, i always tried to be informative, as you said you cant please everyone, this is what i meant when i said there are ENOUGH people on this forum who know me,
thankyou and as soon as they let us leave the premises i will definitely try it , you wont believe i havent spent a dime yet and its been almost 2 weeks.... actually a coworker of mine has a house here so we went to her house but thats about it,
anyways i appreciate the logical thinking and the kind words i wish you and all of my dear friends here the best of luck in this coming week
sohrab919

Ratings: +11
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Damascus
App. Filed.......: 14-01-2011
AOR Received.: 16-02-2011
File Transfer...: 16-02-2011
Med's Done....: 09-09-2010

Re: Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009
« Reply #8721 on: November 12, 2011, 12:37:18 pm »
hello from Trudeau airport , internet cafe 4 $ an hour to use internet just wanted to say goodbye to you all, my dearest friends, i will be in damascus at 11 pm ottawa time which is about 5 am in syria , love u all keep in touch
Report to moderator Logged
HANOOZ MIMIRAM VASE TOE

your not even there for one week and you show off saying stuff that doesn't match at all ..ur time zone is not even close to damascus and you tell stories that anyone can get from any news Chanel or website, before you say lies keep ur story straight and yes u should apologize not to me and Mrs bou only but for all the forum followers.
well Mr sohrab if thats what entertains you well sorry that it doesn't for us and repeating whats the headline news and forgetting that most of us are living in the Middle east well.nobody is ganging up on you rather you are the one who is taking it so personal and insulting our intelligence in all cases this is a peaceful forum and nobody is stopping freedom of speech opinion or information just respect others when they share theirs.
lastly nobody is a child in this forum we are all old enough, you don't have the right to judge any of us.

nairy was just respecting others feelings and giving her opinion as we do ;D

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. ~Mark Twain

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
sohrab919 said:
where do u live now sohrab , do u live close to the embassy in Al Mazza

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
sohrab919 said:
im sorry but i dont butt in to other peoples conversations and say what my opinion is if you ask me thats RUDE
I wouldn't really say it's other peoples conversation even tho maybe you were addressing yourself to a certain person, if you don't want people to invite themselves into your conversation and state their opinion than just send a message in the persons inbox.. that will save all the misunderstanding and drama.

Posting a message on the forum publicly to whomever it may concern you will get replies from all over lol

Didn't you read the fine prints ? :p

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohrab919 said:
thankyou dear, i dont know why people want to hang me for sharing information though lol :D :D

your welcome dear, you know what?I believe being positive is an attitude and it is not acquired by having no problem and not knowing what is going on, but knowing the problems but the ability to handle them makes us positive, I know that we are all under stress because we are all apart from our loved ones .
And I confess that sometimes I can not be positive no matter how much I try .But it is not because I read information from this forum ,that some may believe as negative, and get upset but I am already feel down.
Well anyway hope we all get to the last step very soon and will remember these days as a memory in which we became friends with each other through tough times we all had,as I have seen many nice people here with which we can make friends and I am happy for that. :)

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
souhait said:
hello everyone, wow I am so late .Dear geminibella and coolamir congradulations!I am really happy that you got the good news ,sorry for being late to congradulate you.Hope you a great life with your spouses.
And guys my brother got his ppr too ( he was sponsored by my sister ) he got it less than what was supposed to happen,so good sign.
Dear sohrab I appreciate you for sharing information . ;) GOOD LUCK on your job dear.
Thank you souhait ! Don't you worry you will all get it soon inshallah. :)

And congrats for your sisters husband also :)

How long did it take ?

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
MR BOU said:
sohrab919

Ratings: +11
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Damascus
App. Filed.......: 14-01-2011
AOR Received.: 16-02-2011
File Transfer...: 16-02-2011
Med's Done....: 09-09-2010

Re: Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009
« Reply #8721 on: November 12, 2011, 12:37:18 pm »
hello from Trudeau airport , internet cafe 4 $ an hour to use internet just wanted to say goodbye to you all, my dearest friends, i will be in damascus at 11 pm ottawa time which is about 5 am in syria , love u all keep in touch
Report to moderator Logged
HANOOZ MIMIRAM VASE TOE

your not even there for one week and you show off saying stuff that doesn't match at all ..ur time zone is not even close to damascus and you tell stories that anyone can get from any news Chanel or website, before you say lies keep ur story straight and yes u should apologize not to me and Mrs bou only but for all the forum followers.
well Mr sohrab if thats what entertains you well sorry that it doesn't for us and repeating whats the headline news and forgetting that most of us are living in the Middle east well.nobody is ganging up on you rather you are the one who is taking it so personal and insulting our intelligence in all cases this is a peaceful forum and nobody is stopping freedom of speech opinion or information just respect others when they share theirs.
lastly nobody is a child in this forum we are all old enough, you don't have the right to judge any of us.

nairy was just respecting others feelings and giving her opinion as we do ;D

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. ~Mark Twain
im not close with the time zone? ok sorry i mentioned the wrong time, i didnt know i have to keep a log book of times and dates , lies? do you even read anything here? yeah ok she was respecting others feelings even though that doesnt make any sense, why dont you visit my facebook page which i made as a petition, why dont you ask every single member here, you are making yourself look really foolish my dear friend, i dont care, its your life,

did i say child?! oooo your talking about somebody who knows me? loool yeah your right whoever knows me and defends me is wrong and is insulting your intelligence, if you had any intelligence you wouldnt be here talking like this, im 25 years old, im thinking you are maybe 10 or more years older than me, now who looks foolish ,
and by the way you are no one to say what this forum is , before you learned to type i was here posting so dont tell me what this forum is

the FUNNY THING IS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING, by the way its 14 o clock in damascus ;)