1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
samira12 said:
az kare ma ke sakhtar nist Arezooo joonam :(
Male shoma ham dorost mishe
Masaleh zaman hast
Onvagt be onja ke miresi ke hamechi ro bayad bezari o beri onvagt dastan hanoz shoro mishe.
Lezate in rozha ke ba khanevadeh hasti ro bebar :-*
To applicants: enjoy your life as much as you are with your family and do not be worry! Good news will come!

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nenan said:
she wants to take many things with her,she loves many stuffs and will feel sad if she left them, that's why she is confused ::)
Exactly!

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient. Surat Al-Baqarah 2:153

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ اسْتَعِينُواْ بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلاَةِ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ

ای افرادی که ایمان آورده‌اید! از صبر (و استقامت) و نماز، کمک بگیرید! (زیرا) خداوند با صابران است.

And be patient, [O Muhammad], for the decision of your Lord, for indeed, you are in Our eyes. And exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord when you arise. Surat Aţ-Ţūr 52:48

وَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ فَإِنَّكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ حِينَ تَقُومُ

در راه ابلاغ حکم پروردگارت صبر و استقامت کن، چرا که تو در حفاظت کامل ما قرار داری! و هنگامی که برمی‌خیزی پروردگارت را تسبیح و حمد گوی!

Those will be given their reward twice for what they patiently endured and [because] they avert evil through good, and from what We have provided them they spend. Surat Al-Qaşaş 28:54

أُوْلَئِكَ يُؤْتَوْنَ أَجْرَهُم مَّرَّتَيْنِ بِمَا صَبَرُوا وَيَدْرَؤُونَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ

آنها کسانی هستند که بخاطر شکیباییشان، اجر و پادششان را دو بار دریافت می‌دارند؛ و بوسیله نیکیها بدیها را دفع می‌کنند؛ و از آنچه به آنان روزی داده‌ایم انفاق می‌نمایند؛

And We made from among them leaders guiding by Our command when they were patient and [when] they were certain of Our signs. Surat As-Sajdah 32:24

وَجَعَلْنَا مِنْهُمْ أَئِمَّةً يَهْدُونَ بِأَمْرِنَا لَمَّا صَبَرُوا وَكَانُوا بِآيَاتِنَا يُوقِنُونَ

و از آنان امامان (و پیشوایانی) قرار دادیم که به فرمان ما (مردم را) هدایت می‌کردند؛ چون شکیبایی نمودند، و به آیات ما یقین داشتند.

And obey Allah and His Messenger, and do not dispute and [thus] lose courage and [then] your strength would depart; and be patient. Indeed, Allah is with the patient. Surat Al-'Anfāl 8:46

وَأَطِيعُواْ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلاَ تَنَازَعُواْ فَتَفْشَلُواْ وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ وَاصْبِرُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ

و (فرمان) خدا و پیامبرش را اطاعت نمایید! و نزاع (و کشمکش) نکنید، تا سست نشوید، و قدرت (و شوکت) شما از میان نرود! و صبر و استقامت کنید که خداوند با استقامت کنندگان است!

Full_of_hope

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
March 01 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 16 2011 and Jan 16 2012
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012

omidakh

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
13-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-12-2011 & 2nd 02-02-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
to be honest with you all they tell me is to be patient and that these things take time like i dont already know that...when i tell them its over the estimated time noted on the site...all they say is its because of the problems in M.E blah blah blah...in other words they dont care, my M.P doesnt care and all they say is that they cant make an email inquiry at this moment because they have emailed them previously and that i need to wait for 3 month for them to email back again.....its come to a point that i dont care i just need an answer so i can move on, my life is on the hold because of these B***s...anyways, hope you all get your pprs ASAP inshallah...

Ya but in the immigration website it says if your enquire is within the estimated time period them they will contact you ASAP, if not you will have to wait 28 days.I sent them an email enquire the next day i got my ppr.As for your MP, there is no such rule,I bugged the shit out of my MP and they would check it for me everytime.I think you need to go and see them Face to face.Dont want to scare you but what if you file has gone missing???

bahpar123

Star Member
May 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS-ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2010
AOR Received.
07-02-2011
IELTS Request
no but i did
File Transfer...
they never informed
Med's Request
no
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
heyyyy...no i have not heard anything useful, its all about please be patient and we will contact you. to be honest with you i dont know anymore..have you heard anything back?
nothing heard so far. it's so boring and disappointing. have you done your renewal medical by yourself? who was your first practitioner?

bahpar123

Star Member
May 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS-ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2010
AOR Received.
07-02-2011
IELTS Request
no but i did
File Transfer...
they never informed
Med's Request
no
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
heyyyy...no i have not heard anything useful, its all about please be patient and we will contact you. to be honest with you i dont know anymore..have you heard anything back?
dear Kazhal,

our cases are just exactly like each other.if you like we can be in touch more. my email is: bahmoghb@yahoo.com

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
Arezou said:
This is the real part.
We have to leave our family and this is the hardest part! :eek:
Completely understand. We went through that stage first when we came to Canada. You are gonna cry alot in the airport . The air port part is the hardest part and the longer u are in the airport , the more u suffer. One personal advice from me don't go to the airport too early. Enjoy as much u can with your family at home and go the airport and get it done as soon as possible. For me first time when I left the family was not as hard as the second time when I left my hubby. It felt like i am a sheep that know they are taking to sacrifise it. You are gona cry alot in the flight too. But once you get close to canada you are full of excitment and postive feelings that is worth the world. But for us ( the sponser) afte leaving spouses in there we felt hopless when the plane landed in canada.
By the way would you mind if I ask what type of books you are going to bring with yourself and why. If you are going to contiue studing you can find most of the books in your school's library.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
Can you please explain what it means if your enquire is with in time period ?
It is afew weeks that we emailed them and still no response. Even in the automated email it did not say anything like we will contact in 28 days

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
heyy yeaa i would love that..and yes my husband did his 2nd medical back in early 2012 they didnt ask for it we just decided that we were better off renewing it...inshalla youlll hear good news soon..
bahpar123 said:
dear Kazhal,

our cases are just exactly like each other.if you like we can be in touch more. my email is: bahmoghb @ yahoo.com

Leb_Can

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-April-2011
Hello,

I was really hoping to hear some good news from Beirut embassy this week !!!!!!

Last week My wife's MP told her we have to wait till fall. yesterday someone from his office contacted her again and told her that they are working on the refugee cases from Syria and they stopped working on the spousal cases!!!!!!!!

Can any one please check with his/her MP and see if what they are saying is true???????

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leb_Can said:
Hello,

I was really hoping to hear some good news from Beirut embassy this week !!!!!!

Last week My wife's MP told her we have to wait till fall. yesterday someone from his office contacted her again and told her that they are working on the refugee cases from Syria and they stopped working on the spousal cases!!!!!!!!

Can any one please check with his/her MP and see if what they are saying is true???????
heheheh thanks for sharing this wonderful news
بس عنجد بكفي اخبار مش منيحة

tayyebe

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
1st: 02-07-2011, 2nd: 21-05-2012
Passport Req..
18-07-2012
Arezou said:
Give me your time line!
;) sorry, it's under my name. BTW, CIC has received my application on July 21, 2011.
tanx again

Leb_Can

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-April-2011
lele said:
I am thinking to send them an email to transfer my file to anther visa office I did not chose Beirut office I have waited 17 month I cant more

Hope you will get your visa very soon, 17 months!!!!!!! that is not fair at all.

Lot of people say not to trust your MP and that they do not care.....