+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

damascus medical

sin82

Apr 21, 2010
Hi everyone
I just received an email from damascus embassy indicating my file has reached med's exam and I must pick up my medical documents and instructions on my own or I can have it done by a courier company picking it up for my and sending it to me
anyways i just want to know if its better to get those documents by myself or let them send them by a regular mail and i want to know how long does it take after medical examination done to visa issue my case is under process with provincial nominee program (damascus).
Thanks in advance

WPG Canada 11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/01/2010
Nomination.....
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
20/02/2010
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
01/06/2011
Med's Done....
17/07/2011
Passport Req..
17/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/08/2011
if you can collect it your self then this is the best unless you are far away then you can use Fedex or Aramex.
Usually it should be 4-6 months after medical to get passprt request.

Please share your time line and inform us when you submit your file to damascuss office.

robert_deeni

Star Member
Nov 22, 2009
Please inform me by return when you submit your application to damascus office and when you got your medical request.
this will help us to understand how long it take them to process the case.

sin82

Apr 21, 2010
Hi robert
I applied under Saskatchewan SINP ( provincial nominee program ) .
after I got approved from the province I applied on 28th July 2008 to Damascus I received my file umber on 27 July .
on November 2009 I received an email from embassy which requested some documents for further investigation (background check ) after that a long waiting until Dec 2010 I finally reached medical request from the embassy . It was really frustrating and long time just for back ground checks 1 year and a month .
They have requested police certificate and the right of permanent residence fee too ( I have sent police certificate more than 7 time for them hope this one going to be the last ) .
Now I am gathering the requested documents and i have done my medicals too don't know if the doctor has sent them yet or not .
Anyways I must wait for passport request now I don't know how much it takes but I hope this one comes sooner .
Thanks and take care .

WPG Canada 11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/01/2010
Nomination.....
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
20/02/2010
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
01/06/2011
Med's Done....
17/07/2011
Passport Req..
17/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/08/2011
Dear Sin

You have very long waiting time.
My God ,,,,,you make me very confused now, I m syrian also and i belive that the backround check may go within the same way happend with you although i submited my documents to Abu Dhabi office.

The problem that i spent part of my life in arab Gulf area and i submited 3 police certificates from 3 countries at the time of appication submission so i don't know how long it will take them to do my back round check in this case.

My questions to you:
from how many countries you get police certificate first time you submited your application to damascuss, and when they did ask you to resubmit again the police certificate did they ask you to submit the syrian one only?

Also i am wondering why you submit the poilce certificate 7 times (did they ask you to do it) or you do that your self?

sin82

Apr 21, 2010
Dear wgp
I am Iranian i just got my first police certificate from Iran and I don't have any other nationality that being have to send them other police certificates .
I really can't remember when did i sent them police certificates they just requested me in different levels of my process .
But I am sure case to case its different and specially for different people from different countries .
I hope your case goes well and I am sure it will .
Good luck .