+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Customer Account Number DHL/FedEx...

n000b

Jun 14, 2007
Dear all,

I recently got the PR approved, now I am in the process of sending the PP. In the letter I got from cic, it states that I need to submit "customer account number" of DHL or FedEx to be used for the return of the PP. Can't find much info about about this "customer account number" on the web, DHL website says something about some corporate account number, but that i guess is for companies or people who ship stuff regularly. Anyone knows what exactly is this "customer account number"?

Thanks!

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
I know in the US you can create an account online and they will issue you an account number that charges the shipping cost to your credit card. I created an account that way. What country are you in?

Rod

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read insructions well for personal use , you might be clicked on wrong section for corporate use.
Anyway ups and fedex want credit card info to open account.
Try again.

OMM

n000b

Jun 14, 2007
Thanks for the reply guys, appreciated!

@thebeast184, I am in Germany. Did you open that account with DHL or FedEx? If it was with DHL, could please post a link to the registration page? Since CIC Berlin stated in the letter that for domestic addresses, they need the account number from DHL.

Thanks in advance!

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Sorry I used FedEx :-\

n000b said:
Thanks for the reply guys, appreciated!

@ thebeast184, I am in Germany. Did you open that account with DHL or FedEx? If it was with DHL, could please post a link to the registration page? Since CIC Berlin stated in the letter that for domestic addresses, they need the account number from DHL.

Thanks in advance!