+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cud somebody help me even just a single reply.. plz :(

launi

Oct 3, 2010
guys pls help me, i dont know wAT to do..

my husband has a daughter before our marriage and will not accompany us to canada, but we declared her as his dependent and the embassy is asking for the child's passport photocopy and include her in the IMM008 generic but we can't be able to provide and get her a passport because it needs the consent of her mother, we're not in good terms of her mother and she's in saudi arabia, we're in the philippines, so we cant process her passport. and we need to fill up the IMM008 generic as being asked by the embassy. what should we do?

can we just put n/a for the following questions about passport in IMM008 generic?

is that a ground that our application will be cancelled or we cant just bring the child for future sake in canada?

is there another option like having an affidavit for not securing her passport?

please help me guys.. our future is at stake.. God Bless You..

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They will not deny you because of the passport if she is not accompanying but they can deny you for not providing the medicals for the child unless your husband writes a statement to immigration stating that the child can not have medicals because his ex-wife will not allow it and he realizes that this will prevent him from ever sponsoring his child in the future.

However, I suggest he talks to the ex-wife and explains to her that getting the medicals will be a great future opportunity for their daughter some day and her daughter can even sponsor her mother in the future and hopefully she will allow it.

launi

Oct 3, 2010
we can be able to have the medical of the child because sometimes we have the child the only problem is that we cant have the consent of the mother to secure her passport because she's in the other country and she doesnt want us to have it.. the child is in illegitimate status.. thank you very much.. God Bless.. :)

launi

Oct 3, 2010
we cant secure passport for the dependent and illegitimate child of my husband though the child is not accompanying us to Canada, can we be able to have the medical without her passport? waiting for reply please.. thanks! God Bless..

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do believe you can have the medical without a passport. Do you have a way to prove the identity of the child to the doctor? Does the child have any ID or do you have any documents to do that. Maybe the doctor will take your word for it. I do believe it is possible.

launi

Oct 3, 2010
Leon said:
I do believe you can have the medical without a passport. Do you have a way to prove the identity of the child to the doctor? Does the child have any ID or do you have any documents to do that. Maybe the doctor will take your word for it. I do believe it is possible.
thank you for the response.. i only have her school id, nso birth certificate, baptismal certificate and we'll secure her medical records during her birth.. no other IDs because the child is only 4 years old..

is dat enough?

thank you and God Bless..

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think school ID must be enough. I know there must be a lot of people in this situation where the depending children do not have a passport and are not accompanying. You should ask the clinic where you will do your medicals.

launi

Oct 3, 2010
thanks Leon :)

in IMM-0008 generic forms, wat should i put in the "relationship to you" regarding the dependent child (illegitimate daughter) of my husband?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suppose to you, your husbands daughter would be your step-daughter.