+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cuban stamp

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Hello,

I am in the process of preparing for my citizenship application. We went to Cuba in 2014 and their custom has stamped my spouse's passport (they did not stamp my passport). Their custom used Spanish in the stamp. Do we need to translate them to English? If so, can you recommend a good place to translate 2 stamps (in and our on one page)?

Thanks

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Also remember that you are supposed to send only biographical pages of the passport with your application (Follow check list).

Later during the interview they check passport stamps etc. So no harm in getting it done and keeping it with you, just in case.

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also remember that you are supposed to send only biographical pages of the passport with your application (Follow check list).

Later during the interview they check passport stamps etc. So no harm in getting it done and keeping it with you, just in case.
Try to gather some documentation related to your travel to substantiate the missing stamp
Something like air tickets, boarding pass etc just incase they ask at time of interview