Upfront Dec 2014
Passport Req..
22-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2015
LANDED..........
03-12-2015
Hi,
lhr_montreal plz inform about the cost of medical in Pakistan/Lahore.
How about the appointment date with the DMP, is it too far?

regards,

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baiyang said:
Hi,
lhr_montreal plz inform about the cost of medical in Pakistan/Lahore.
How about the appointment date with the DMP, is it too far?

regards,
Rs. 3500/person and half for childredn. And you can get the appointment the very next day. no waiting at all
MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL

Aviator786

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam & Bonjour a tous!
It's good to see people from Pakistan here.
I am planning to apply for Quebec skilled migration program, and I am from Karachi.The site tells me I currently qualify,but I would feel fortunate if you guys (especially from Pakistan) help me out a little.I am in aviation,I have some acquaintances in Canada but sadly none are in Quebec.I have been researching for a while (language,weather,job,housing,etc) and found few interesting things.I want to know the following for now as my schedule is hectic here.It would be nice if comeone could tell me :

1.Step-by-step process for Quebec skilled migration
2.How to have my qualification recognized(it's equivalent to DCS-Avionics but don't know the procedure)?
3.How to get points for French?My French is very basic now & Alliance offers only basic course...I would adore to give TEF as well.

I was initially planning for Australia as I also qualified for that place as well (I'll share about that later)

Anyone from Karachi or elsewhere in Pakistan,plz feel free to contact me,if possible,I would be happy to chalk out plans and apply alongwith someone,it would be helpful for both parties (initial housing/lodging and finding job,as it would be totally estranged place for me)

I am following lhr_montreal & Immig in particular and found ur posts helpful (what are ur professions?). I wud be pleased to seek ur assisstance and cooperation (DON'T WORRY,I WON'T BE ASKING FOR MONETARY HELP,it's just that I want to make a few good contacts here before I finally apply).

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
Baiyang said:
lhr_montreal!
I live in South Korea and hence applied there. In fact I get the info (updated status) of my application from the embassy web site in my country of residence. The embassy web site (where available) provide more info and they say is updated on daily basis (if there is an update) while cic website only shows in process etc.

Check if there is a website of either CHC London or Islamabad like the one in South Korea which is more frequently updated.

I don't have any info about job verification by them. In my opinion it might be a part of CSQ process (I even doubt if they do such verification) but only to the satisfaction person during CSQ interview and the experience letters you show.
can any body help me regarding making bank draft for ;reciever genral for canada;.and my name and address on the back.thats all we need to do.
in instruction it says you have to write the name of the canadian bank.

any suggession from any one

Aviator786

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immig said:
Hello

Anybody here----

did anybody get passport request from Pakistan----
??? ???
To lhr_montreal and Immig and all who can help me...
Salam,I need a little guidance regarding CSQ,before I apply

1.French points claiming and quickest way to learn it(here in Karachi Alliance only offers upto A1 level)

2.How to get interview waived?And what did they ask u if u have been in one?

If u or ur husband could help me as I don't have much time,I would be pleased...anything that I could do in return would be welcomed!

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aviator786 said:
To lhr_montreal and Immig and all who can help me...
Salam,I need a little guidance regarding CSQ,before I apply

1.French points claiming and quickest way to learn it(here in Karachi Alliance only offers upto A1 level)
It is not possible that Alliance in kararachi only offer upto A1 level. And Alliance is the best place to learn french. coz BIQ recognizes the diploma of Alliance.

2.How to get interview waived?And what did they ask u if u have been in one?
I dont know how the interview is waived. And they check ur french level, Employment and knowledge of quebec etc in interview

If u or ur husband could help me as I don't have much time,I would be pleased...anything that I could do in return would be welcomed!

Immig

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Hello Aviator 786

French proficiency will be judged according to the level of proficiency declared on the application. So its upto you, what you declare on the form then you must join Alliance Francaise to fullfil it-----Bon chance----

Immig

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Yes applicants from Pakistan are also getting passport requests but is there any Quebec Applicant who got it ::)

Aviator786

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immig said:
Hello Aviator 786

French proficiency will be judged according to the level of proficiency declared on the application. So its upto you, what you declare on the form then you must join Alliance Francaise to fullfil it-----Bon chance----
@lhr_montreal & Immig

Thanks,fellas! I have a couple of questions to ask,quick response would be appreciated

1.Will notarizing photocopies of all the required documents suffice?Or do I have send my educational docs photocopies to Ministry of Education?

As the site says:All copies of the documents indicated below must be authenticated by the institution which holds the original or by the legal authority duly authorized to certify as true a copy of a document, that is, a copy of an original that can be traced
This stands true for educational docs,where wud one certify other personal docs like ID card,domicile,etc?

2.How can I make new friends there paritcularly from my background?These networking sites are a total spam these days! I am even willing to help him/her apply, but no one really responds

riyadhian

Jul 4, 2011
I am Pakistani, married and working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as Sales Executive in IT (ERP Software) just because of changed NOC list in federal immigration I have switched to Quebec immigration. I am giving here my details seniors please let me know if I am eligible or not.

Principal Applicant (Me)

Education: (Total years are 17)
2003 – 2005 (3 years Bachelor in Computer Science 3.3 GPA)
2006 – 2008 (2 years MBA in Banking and Finance 3.3 GPA)
Note: (Got same GPA in BCS and MBA. coincidence)

Experience:
Total 4 years .....2 years as an Accountant in Pakistan and 2 years as IT Sales Executive in Saudi Arabia specifically deals in ERP based Software like Infor, Microsoft GP and CRM etc.

Language:
No command over French, whereas, appeared in IELTS 5 years ago and got 5.5 overall.
Note: Although, I am working in Saudi Arabia and here our medium of communication is English so still would I have to sit in IELTS exam or a letter from Employer regarding “medium of communication “ would be suffice?

Kids: I have two kids both are below 12 years.

Funds: How much it will be required for 4 family members??

Spouse
Note: my wife is still in Pakistan but I will apply with family so if I may be called for an Interview then need to go alone or with wife???

Education: (Total years are 16)
2001 – 2003 (2 years Bachelor in Arts)
2007 – 2008 (2 years MA in Islamic Studies)

Experience: House Wife

Language: No command over French, whereas, average command over English.

Please let me know if I am eligible and how many point am I gaining?

Thanks

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riyadhian said:
I am Pakistani, married and working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as Sales Executive in IT (ERP Software) just because of changed NOC list in federal immigration I have switched to Quebec immigration. I am giving here my details seniors please let me know if I am eligible or not.

Principal Applicant (Me)

Education: (Total years are 17)
2003 – 2005 (3 years Bachelor in Computer Science 3.3 GPA)
2006 – 2008 (2 years MBA in Banking and Finance 3.3 GPA)
Note: (Got same GPA in BCS and MBA. coincidence)

Experience:
Total 4 years .....2 years as an Accountant in Pakistan and 2 years as IT Sales Executive in Saudi Arabia specifically deals in ERP based Software like Infor, Microsoft GP and CRM etc.

Language:
No command over French, whereas, appeared in IELTS 5 years ago and got 5.5 overall.
Note: Although, I am working in Saudi Arabia and here our medium of communication is English so still would I have to sit in IELTS exam or a letter from Employer regarding “medium of communication “ would be suffice?

Kids: I have two kids both are below 12 years.

Funds: How much it will be required for 4 family members??

Spouse
Note: my wife is still in Pakistan but I will apply with family so if I may be called for an Interview then need to go alone or with wife???

Education: (Total years are 16)
2001 – 2003 (2 years Bachelor in Arts)
2007 – 2008 (2 years MA in Islamic Studies)

Experience: House Wife

Language: No command over French, whereas, average command over English.

Please let me know if I am eligible and how many point am I gaining?

Thanks
Please evaluate your marks here on the official website of Quebec Immigration

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

Best of Luck
May Allah help us all

Shahbaz_ali

Apr 19, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2011
Passport Req..
PPR1 # Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
Hi Quebec Applicants from Pakistan,
I have qualified CSQ and recently applied for Fedrel part at CHC London ,I need to know how much time it takes to process the Application of PR. and do london office ask for education documents and expereince, as they were not included in checklist

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahbaz_ali said:
Hi Quebec Applicants from Pakistan,
I have qualified CSQ and recently applied for Fedrel part at CHC London ,I need to know how much time it takes to process the Application of PR. and do london office ask for education documents and expereince, as they were not included in checklist
Hi Shahbaz.
Yes they do ask for educational and experience certificates.
And timeframe is between 6 months to 30 months.
May Allah help us all

farhan76

Jun 28, 2011
Dear Friend,

I am planning to submit CSQ, tell me Federal form submit with Qubec application.

Thanks,

FArhan