USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
AOR Received.
08-01-2011
Hi Genona,

The document you received is the actual AOR (accuse de reception in French). I received a similar document back on August 1st. I was expecting the paper version in my mail box, but it seems like BIQ Montreal does not send the paper version anymore.
Anyways, you can still print the one you have and keep it in your record if you wish.

Good luck!

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
QuebecMania said:
Hi Genona,

The document you received is the actual AOR (accuse de reception in French). I received a similar document back on August 1st. I was expecting the paper version in my mail box, but it seems like BIQ Montreal does not send the paper version anymore.
Anyways, you can still print the one you have and keep it in your record if you wish.

Good

hi thx!! then what do we expect next and when are they going to send the file no? bydway, hows ur keeping up with ur french?

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
six to twelve months tops.

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
patience said:
six to twelve months tops.

hi patience! wow, its nice to kn ow that u already landed! bydway, i have some questions..
1, how did u found a job offer
2. in ur timeline, u didnt u didnt mention u had any interview
3. and hows ur life as a new immigrant
4 are u in the priority list

thx and GOODluck!

QuebecMania

Jul 6, 2011
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
AOR Received.
08-01-2011
genona said:
hi thx!! then what do we expect next and when are they going to send the file no? bydway, hows ur keeping up with ur french?
I am not sure, but I think the file number is what we have on the AOR as "No réf. ind".
Now we have to wait for another correspondence form BIQ that would say whether the application is complete. If so, we would either be invited for an interview or be granted the CSQ directly. I don't know how long this would take though!

@ Senior members, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong as I am not an expert in the immigration process.

PS: I am fluent in French, which I've spoken since the age of 3. I hope this would help expedite my application a little bit. :)

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[CSQ-Paris], [PR-Nairobi]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[CSQ-23 Oct 2010], [PR-15 Dec 2012]
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
The wait is unbearable! This is driving me sick! Certain people have received their CSQ in less than 2 months! I've waited for over 5 months already but no news from BIQ Paris! I wonder, when at a time where communication is so totally simpler, why they don't keep us informed! They ought to have sent updates thru emails every month at least; for after all we are paying for that service!

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Hi Ashille,

I am a nigerian and willing to send my application on d 1st of sept 2011,but I wuld like to knw how you made ur payment.I actually want to pay by credit but feeling dat they may find it difficult to debit my master card in nigeria.Pls advise me.Tanx.Razaqng

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
Hi Razaqng,

Actually I'm having recourse to the services of an agency that specializes in immigration to Canada. It doesn't mean that you absolutely have to opt for that route as through the service of an agency, you unnecessarily pay for their service which doesn't give the processing of your application any priority. While I pay the agency by debit card, I've made all my international payments through banker's draft. I believe the agency itself prefers banker's drafts over other modes of payment.

If you are doing an online application, then I believe paying by credit card should be okay. Now if you are sending your application form via postal services, then I'd suggest you pay by banker's draft. Pay by credit card only if you believe that the Nigerian bank have good business relations with Canada, else you know the whole scenario already, the credit card transaction fails to process in the middle!

All the best with your application.

ROMMELSQI

Jun 6, 2011
Kabayan you should have filed your application in Hongkong? If they called you for interview you have to fly to Canada, In hongkong they provide english translation. If you need transtlation you can use google, its a worthy tool. thanks

ggfan2011

Sep 1, 2011
Hi!

Im just like you guys.. ive sent my application by end of November 2010 and i got my file number by March 2011.. im still waiting for my CSQ!! I have no idea when the next interview batch will be held! cos there were interviews that have been carried out in June this year and I wasnt in it.. the procedures take so long! I know some people who have waited for almost 2 years to get their CSQ!

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
I hardly know what to tell ya! Just dunno when the wait will end! All I hope is that we don't have to wait for 2 years to get our CSQ!

ggfan2011

Sep 1, 2011
yeah thats what im afraid of you know :(

im even taking language tests exams so as it can speed up my application process! im really hoping to get the CSQ by end of this year!

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Ashille said:
Hi Razaqng,

Actually I'm having recourse to the services of an agency that specializes in immigration to Canada. It doesn't mean that you absolutely have to opt for that route as through the service of an agency, you unnecessarily pay for their service which doesn't give the processing of your application any priority. While I pay the agency by debit card, I've made all my international payments through banker's draft. I believe the agency itself prefers banker's drafts over other modes of payment.

If you are doing an online application, then I believe paying by credit card should be okay. Now if you are sending your application form via postal services, then I'd suggest you pay by banker's draft. Pay by credit card only if you believe that the Nigerian bank have good business relations with Canada, else you know the whole scenario already, the credit card transaction fails to process in the middle!

All the best with your application.
Thanks Ashille,but can you pls give me the online application link.God bless

Ashille

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
23 March 2011
Interview........
28 Nov 2012
Hey Razaqng,

Sorry for late reply. Since I didn't submit online but rather had recourse to the services of an agent, I am not totally sure about how to submit online. However, I have found the e-form that you needa fill in, on the following link. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp

I hope this helps!

Regards and all the best!

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Ashille said:
Hey Razaqng,

Sorry for late reply. Since I didn't submit online but rather had recourse to the services of an agent, I am not totally sure about how to submit online. However, I have found the e-form that you needa fill in, on the following link. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp

I hope this helps!

Regards and all the best!
I think the link you sent is for the federal application.However,I have found out that one has to release the CVV2 or CVC of the credit card to enable the vo debit it.This is how the card could be debited without problems.Anyway,thanks for your response.