+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Lost

aaron.mintu

Apr 12, 2012
We are ready to land in Quebec by May 2012. Unfortunately, our consultant submitted the CSQ Titulaire (original) to CHC Abu Dhabi. I just have the copy of the CSQ. Please advice, if unavailability of original Titulaire will make any negative impacts on our PR procedure. If so, what is the possible steps we can opt to regain the document. We sent an e-mail to CHC on March 11, 2012 and no any response till this date.

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should get 2 originals of CSQ for to keep it for you and the other to send to CHC. Ask your lawyer why only 1 (the one submitted to CHC).
A copy is not enough in Quebec.
I hope this helps

aaron.mintu

Apr 12, 2012
My genius consultant submitted the full set (CSQ IMMIGRATION-CANADA & TITULAIRE). Numerous occasions prior to dispatching the file, I asked my consultant not to submit the TITULAIRE but he didn’t take much care about my concerns. Now, I’m looking for an advice about regaining the document back.

Anyway, thanks for your response

j4u

Jun 27, 2012
aaron.mintu said:
We are ready to land in Quebec by May 2012. Unfortunately, our consultant submitted the CSQ Titulaire (original) to CHC Abu Dhabi. I just have the copy of the CSQ. Please advice, if unavailability of original Titulaire will make any negative impacts on our PR procedure. If so, what is the possible steps we can opt to regain the document. We sent an e-mail to CHC on March 11, 2012 and no any response till this date.
Hello aaron.mintu
I hope you had no issue to land in Quebec with the copy of CSQ. Was there any problem to grant you permanent residence at the port of entry.
Like you I am having similar priblem. in my case i had to mail the original CSQ to my husband. So i mailed it but UAE post office send it back to the sender. So now my husbands visa is issued and he has to land before 8th august 2012. So now the mail is up in the air and no one knows when i will get it. I will apriciaate if you can share what did you do?

thnanx