+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

csq interview

1988rajinder

Nov 22, 2018
hello
i had my interview for csq selection under Quebec skilled worker category on this last 6-November-2018.
my interview took place for 45 minutes and after the interview the immigration counselor told me that they gonna send me the decision on my MON PROJECT within next 10 days. as its been more than 10 days and i am yet to receive my result of interview.
CAN ANY BODY TELL ME OR CAN SUGGEST WHOTS GOING ON AND WHEN CAN I HAVE MY FINAL RESULT OF MY INTERVIEW.

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
hello
i had my interview for csq selection under Quebec skilled worker category on this last 6-November-2018.
my interview took place for 45 minutes and after the interview the immigration counselor told me that they gonna send me the decision on my MON PROJECT within next 10 days. as its been more than 10 days and i am yet to receive my result of interview.
CAN ANY BODY TELL ME OR CAN SUGGEST WHOTS GOING ON AND WHEN CAN I HAVE MY FINAL RESULT OF MY INTERVIEW.
are you an inland applicant?
when did you apply for csq?

1988rajinder

Nov 22, 2018
Yes i came as a student here and then i applied for csq on 15 January 2017 and i am still working here in Montreal. Please suggest me any opinion my work permit is going to expire nex year February 2019

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
hello
IS CALLING THEM NOT AN OPTION?

1988rajinder

Nov 22, 2018
hello

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Yes i came as a student here and then i applied for csq on 15 January 2017 and i am still working here in Montreal. Please suggest me any opinion my work permit is going to expire nex year February 2019
Well MIDI is never good in giving reliable timelines but since they have specifically mentioned 10 days (10 working days I guess?) you probably will get an opinion/decision in a few weeks.
Interviews for inland applicants are VERY rare though, may I ask why they interviewed you and if it was in French or English? Was that just to check the originals of your documents?

1988rajinder

Nov 22, 2018
Well MIDI is never good in giving reliable timelines but since they have specifically mentioned 10 days (10 working days I guess?) you probably will get an opinion/decision in a few weeks.
Interviews for inland applicants are VERY rare though, may I ask why they interviewed you and if it was in French or English? Was that just to check the originals of your documents?
yes they told me like you will have your decision in the same week in which i gave interview or by next week.
they started in french but i asked them to take in English as i am not comfortable in french so they continued my interview in English
the main purpose was to check mu documents original ones and checked my knowledge about Quebec

Reactions: Phoenixation