+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ (INTENTION OF REFUSAL) :(

pooja143

Jan 20, 2017
Hello all,
i have done diploma (3 years) +degree (3 years) in Electronics and communication engineering. i applied for CSQ few months ago and got a intention of refusal letter from the immigration. my points are ok, but in the evaluation, they did not considered my bachelors.
please suggest what should i do to explain them the scenario?

Kaaddali

Apr 18, 2017
Hello,
They are under the same or separate program? Because some people achieve a sole certificate at two institutions.
How many points have you got?

JS_SANDHU83

Aug 14, 2016
Hi Seniors, I need urgent help, I have received intent to reject letter yesterday, Its in french and asking me to submit how i have earned my funds which i am going to invest in Quebec. If i translate it into english it says following :

Translation from French to english:
Signed narrative document describing the origin or the way in which your current financial resources (both family and business) have been accumulated (see detailed content on the list of documentary requirements).

Original French letter:
# Document narratif signé relatant l'origine ou la manière dont vos ressources financières actuelles (tant familiales que d'affaires) ont été accumulées (voir contenu détaillée sur la liste des exigences documentaires).

My question is that do i just need to send narrative/written history of funds or i have to send evidences. Because it does not say anything clearly.

Thanks and your reply is much appreciated

Best of luck to everyone