+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for spouse. How long it takes?

aramgev

Jan 23, 2017
Hi everyone :) ,
I've received my CSQ more than one year ago, I applied for it under the program PEQ (Programme de l'expérience québécoise), it took really fast (over a month). Now I am waiting for my permanent resident status, I sent my passport in 16th January and I am still waiting for it, in total it took a year after they receive my application to demand my passport. So this is a general information that I hope will be useful for people who are going to apply. Yeah and I lived and I am living in Canada during whole this period.
So soon I am gonna have my permanent resident status. I read that it takes two or four weeks to get your passport back, but if you can share with your experience that would help me a lot.
But my main question is the next. I am gonna marry very soon, (in March probably), for that I will fly to Russia (she is Russian), the marriage will be there and we will apply for her CSQ from there. How long will it take to receive CSQ? Are there any specific programs for spouses whose partners received their CSQ under the program PEQ?
Thank you very much in advance for sharing your experience. :)
Aram.

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
Bro, If you can find me a russian wife, that would be nice :)

As for CSQ, my uncle send his docs on Feb 05th 2017. He received a letter of confirmation on the 12th. I am not sure how long it would take.

Jul 14, 2017
Hello All,

I am going to apply for CSQ so please let know how I can apply CSQ for my wife and 3 years older kid. Do I have to apply CSq for them from same account or there is any other option to add them in my application. Also, can I fill the info in English inspite of french.

looking forward to hear back from you.