+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for privately sponsored refugee

Hakkan789

Jul 27, 2018
Hi Guys

I applied in 2016 as privately sponsored refugee to Quebec form turkey, i received the acceptance letter from Quebec in August 2016 , then they transferred my file to Federal government for security check , and medical exam it is completed ( i had the interview in march 2018), now the embassy in Ankara told me that they send the file back to Quebec ( i am not really sure why, but i assume, it is CSQ, is it true , if yes , how long dose it take ...

please reply

Jordan Khan

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Hi Guys

I applied in 2016 as privately sponsored refugee to Quebec form turkey, i received the acceptance letter from Quebec in August 2016 , then they transferred my file to Federal government for security check , and medical exam it is completed ( i had the interview in march 2018), now the embassy in Ankara told me that they send the file back to Quebec ( i am not really sure why, but i assume, it is CSQ, is it true , if yes , how long dose it take ...

please reply
Hi Brother.
My case is also at the same stage as yours.
Medicals have been received since late October 2018, Though i have not made any contact with the embassy.