+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ application.. need help

lovelymia

Mar 1, 2010
Hi,
I am planning to apply for Quebec immigration and after calculating the points, i am eligible to apply. I have like 65 points without the adpatability factor which is good. My problem is that I have applied for PR before under FSW but since my job was not in the occupational list , i was sent a rejection letter and my fees were refunded. At tht particular time, i was so desperate to get PR for canada and in my application form i wrote i have 13 months workinge xperience while I have only 7 month working experience (I know its fraud, i have 13 month working experience but not continuous).
Now,tht i am fully qualify for CSQ, i am scared becuase of my previous application, i might be rejected. DO the quebec immigration check previous application as i know they have the database and for sure my name figures in it. I am really hoping on CSQ now. Wat if I get CSQ based on my real continous work experience (7 month) and then get rejected on CIC level? Is it worth applying coz i will be spending like CAD$2000 on the application. I am very desperate right now, tht's y i thought of writing it down....

BlueRobin

Feb 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-06-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
20-10-2010
Passport Req..
11-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2011
As far as I know, Quebec officials are not going to check what you had written in your FSW application earlier, which got rejected. They primarily evaluate your potential/ability to contribute to the economy in Quebec. So please relax. At the federal processing stage, your background/security check is done.

That being said, you should try to be as accurate and truthful as possible in all your dealings with the government. They have very long memory and hands.

amusa

Sep 9, 2009
lovelymia,

i do agree with bluerobin in that you should make sure you are very honest in your application.I think that in the CSQ application it will ask you if you have ever applied for a canadian visa, make sure you tell them that you have and it got denied. From what i have read, they encourage applicants to reapply even if they do get denied,which I think is part of the reason they returned the application fees.

Whats your french level and field of study?

lovelymia

Mar 1, 2010
Hi , thanks all for your answer... I will write everythng truthfully in my CSQ application and tell them i have 7 month working expereince. My french level is advanced (level 11 as per TEFaq result) and i am MBA holder. I know i might have like 70%-80% chance of getting the CSQ.
However, based on my previous application for FSW, i wrote 13 month experience and they returned my fees. I know my details is in the database.
So, i just don't want to get the CSQ and fail at Federal level because of my previous application. I just wanted to know if they will double check the data i input in my previous FSW application form (simplified process). It will be like wasting CAD$2,000.

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
I think you shouldn't worry about the previous FSW application. It is highly unlikely that they will scrutinize your previous application word for word. In the CSQ application you will have to mention about the previous rejection, but no need to elaborate on it. I'm sure you will sail through :)