+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS score not updated even though account message says, profile accepted in the Express Entry pool

hash29

Apr 19, 2017
Hi,

I have submitted my profile for Express entry last night at 2 am. Post submission, I got two messages immediately (and not a single second difference)

1. Thank you for submitting your Express Entry profile. You have finished building your online profile. Based on your answers, it looks like you may be eligible to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant

2. Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates. Visit your account homepage to review the following information:
• the program(s) for which you are eligible
• your score in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System
• your Express Entry profile number
• your Express Entry profile expiry date

I can see the following in my account:
• Canadian Experience Class - Met (rest are mentioned as Not Met) - Please confirm if this is correct for Express entry.

I am not able to see score in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System, though 2nd message says that my profile is accepted in Express entry pool.

Any Idea what is happening ?

Thanks.

rogelalgero

Aug 21, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wait for it the following day, you will get another email that says that your profile was updated.
That email you received is more like an acknowledgement email from the site.

Reactions: hash29

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi,

I have submitted my profile for Express entry last night at 2 am. Post submission, I got two messages immediately (and not a single second difference)

1. Thank you for submitting your Express Entry profile. You have finished building your online profile. Based on your answers, it looks like you may be eligible to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant

2. Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates. Visit your account homepage to review the following information:
• the program(s) for which you are eligible
• your score in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System

I can see the following in my account:
• Canadian Experience Class - Met (rest are mentioned as Not Met) - Please confirm if this is correct for Express entry.

I am not able to see score in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System, though 2nd message says that my profile is accepted in Express entry pool.

Any Idea what is happening ?

Thanks.
Same here with me....any updates?

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......