+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS score higher than cutoff score, but ITA is not issued.

Soon to be pr

Jun 28, 2018
Today the cut off score is 450 and mine is 472.
I didn’t get an invitation. Is there anyone who knows what is going on?
I am so nervous.

Mississauga_In

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Typically the ITAs get rolled out throughout the day of the draw. If the profile is set up correctly then you should receive an ITA at some point today. If a mistake was made in creating the profile, this may result in an ITA not being issued. More often than not the ITA is received by 11:59 pm EST day of the draw.

Hope this helps!
I am also in the same boat and my PR score for EE is 456. I too didnt get any ITA from this morning and pool happened at 8am EST. Only one conjunction is, I have created my profile yesterday around noon. Propably that may cause some issues ?

Please advise if any one come across.

Mississauga_In

Star Member
May 1, 2019
So long as you have an active profile and a confirmation from yesterday then you should receive a ITA today (assuming no errors in your profile). If not, you can reach out to IRCC for an explanation.

Please private message me if you have any further questions.
Hi thanks for the advise. Yes I received an confirmation from CIC yesterday as my profile was in to pool. However this early morning 2am EST, I got an mail that my profile was updated which is an automated one. I will wait till tonight and not will raise the Query to CIC.

Vaani kaur

Star Member
May 6, 2019
That's the same for everybody or almost everybody, be patient and wait, you will get ITA
Hi,
I just checked my profile yesterday night and did not logout. I have score of 468 but today's cut off is 465. I did not receive my invitation yet. Draw took place about 1.5 hrs ago.
Thnks

ngarrepa

Dec 4, 2019
Hi,

need help, I have crs score 447 and May 28th cutoff is 440, stillI didnot recieve invitation why. Please help me understand am thank you