+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Score 423

anilahasan

Feb 5, 2016
Hi,
My CRS score is 423 which is set to come down after mine and my husband's birthday. I created my profile around a year ago and am now desperate for a nomination be it from any province. Can anyone recommend what would be the best option for me since I'm clueless and VERY VERY VERY DEPRESSED!

Redbaron

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Passport Req..
06-09-2017
I am taking your comments at face value when you say that you are very very depressed. I think you need a little bit of perspective. There are many people here who are much below you in terms of CRS score. I am at 417 and like you i had created my profile 1 year ago. i missed out on a few PNP programs due to my ignorance and luck.
There are enough number of threads on this forum which talk about possible options in terms of PNP nominations and practical aspects.
I think it is fruitless to think of canada as the ONLY option in life. Generate multiple feasible options. Try your best at them. If one of them works, great. Else keep calm and carry on.
Dont take a decision out of desperation. For example, if you have never lived in super cold countries and in small towns and you dont have a lot of savings will you be able to relocate to say Yukon or Nunavut province without a job in hand?