+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crossing my fingers to work in Canada…

shaymavz

Oct 7, 2008
Good day to all of you. I’m from Philippines, 26 yrs old, Single, BS Computer Science graduate but my currently job is not related to my course, im a Administrative Staff for four years now. Ever since I dream to go work abroad to help my family, CANADA is the answer.

For two weeks now, According to news your country is in need of employees/laborers specifically skilled professional, medical practitioners, food service crew, and I am thinking to where I am belong? Since my course is not related to my work experience, is it possible to apply directly? But how can I? Where/what agency?

I’m thinking for long term plans, if ever ill be granting to work in your country, hopefully to live there permanently with my family is the next plan but of course I need to find out first on how to process my working plans. Is there any of you who can help me, to find agency that hires directly? Also would it be a plus or advantage if I have relatives resides in Canada, they’re my dad aunts and uncles and cousins??

Begging for help. Regards

shaymavz

Oct 7, 2008
Re: Crossing my fingers to work in Canada...

BCguy said:
Where do they live?You might qualify under Family stream PNP

what you mean where i live? in the philippines...

thanks for time sir..

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

He was asking where to they live, your relatives? Depending on what province they live in, they might be able to sponsor you.

shaymavz

Oct 7, 2008

oh...

theyre residing in flinflon (Manitoba) but theyre already retired, sponsorship would still be possible?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Maybe, see http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/pnp-family_support.html
Question if they are close enough relatives though.