+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

crosscountry hongkong to canada

suzenith

Nov 16, 2009
hi i would like to seek info if anyone knows how to get to canada via hongkong..,i want to crosscoutry from hongkong to canada.,i am applying now in agency in hongkong for domestic helper.,i already have a visa to work in hongkong,my plan is wheni get to work in hongkong i would like to cross to canada.,does anyone knows what to do to cross country from hongkong to canada.,or what are the steps or process to be done.,i have heard that hongkong is the easiest steeping stone to get to canada dats why i am applying to get to hongkong coz i want to get to canada..please help me..i need advice and information...thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
suzenith said:
hi i would like to seek info if anyone knows how to get to canada via hongkong..,i want to crosscoutry from hongkong to canada.,i am applying now in agency in hongkong for domestic helper.,i already have a visa to work in hongkong,my plan is wheni get to work in hongkong i would like to cross to canada.,does anyone knows what to do to cross country from hongkong to canada.,or what are the steps or process to be done.,i have heard that hongkong is the easiest steeping stone to get to canada dats why i am applying to get to hongkong coz i want to get to canada..please help me..i need advice and information...thanks
Depends on how you want to "cross country" to Canada. Are you going to go to Canada as a temporary foreign worker?

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
If you're asking what flights from Hong Kong to Canada are best, then Air Canada. If you're asking abut the process to emigrate to Canada, or visit, it is virtually the same as everywhere else.

Hong Kong used to be a gateway to Canada -- because there were (are) a lot of wealthy Hong Kongers who could invest a lot of money in Canada in exchange for permanent residence or citizenship. It is the investing of money that paves the way, not being in Hong Kong.

jackinshar

Jan 5, 2013
hello i am jacqueline working here in hongkong jz arrived last yr month dec 20..i am graduated education but now im working as domestic helper jz to pursue my goal as others dream to crosscountry in canada..i have 3 years experienced as caregiver in taiwan..i am here to elevate and enhance my ability and also my experience..should i wait for 1 year before applying for canada?

Nin Hannah

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
hello to all......I'm actually applying in hk to Canada..it's actually taking a very long time and procedure.....I don't have employer yet so just if where can I post my application for Canadian employers?

denyelay

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC 6474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2014
Med's Done....
26-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2014
If you want to go to Canada, the best way is to search an employer through www.jobbank.ca . You don't need to expense a lot of money. Just have patience rather than go to agencies in HK which you are not sure if they are legal.

Nin Hannah

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
thanks for the response..can you please tell me the process after receiving LMIA if when the expected day they will need police cert and medical? how long do I have for I to secure the said docs?