CROOK AGENT

psc

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am sharing my experience so far with the agent I applied my PR.

The Name is Protect Immigration @ 351 Pankhurst Square Brampton Steeles.

I don't know about other agents, but point blank no to Protech.

I approached for PR application, they made contract till there it was fine. They took full money in advance that irked me.

In the process they misplaced few forms & my certificates & bluntly asked me to resubmit, in some cases I had to get docs from overseas.

They are not ethical staff does not observe work times & the guy who interacts with clients/applicants is crook,no brainer and the list goes on.

In the middle of my application he suddenly asked me to get my wife IELTS, after few weeks he asked me to redo my IELTS, and for info my current application is on the first IELTS.

They will not provide you with a comprehensive TODO list which will guide applicants to go about.Hey don't provide The PCC & medical Guidelines.

They got a letter from CIC asking for further info about my case now they are demanding 1000 $ for the stress their staff is going thru , and the staff admits this doc request is routine from CIC for many cases.

Guys please help me what should I do if this agent won't proceed with my application,Can I complain to police,court or CIC Can I take over my application, really need help.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Perhaps you should have done some research... http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/do-not-trust-this-consultant-protech-immigration-consultancy-services-ltd-t76634.0.html

k3ndy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psc said:
Hi Guys,

I approached for PR application, they made contract till there it was fine. They took full money in advance that irked me.

In the process they misplaced few forms & my certificates & bluntly asked me to resubmit, in some cases I had to get docs from overseas.

They are not ethical staff does not observe work times & the guy who interacts with clients/applicants is crook,no brainer and the list goes on.

In the middle of my application he suddenly asked me to get my wife IELTS, after few weeks he asked me to redo my IELTS, and for info my current application is on the first IELTS.

They will not provide you with a comprehensive TODO list which will guide applicants to go about.Hey don't provide The PCC & medical Guidelines.

They got a letter from CIC asking for further info about my case now they are demanding 1000 $ for the stress their staff is going thru , and the staff admits this doc request is routine from CIC for many cases.

Guys please help me what should I do if this agent won't proceed with my application,Can I complain to police,court or CIC Can I take over my application, really need help.
You said you made a contract, perhaps you need to review the contract to see what you can do now.

vehla_ji

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Calgary AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20 march 15
First of all talk with CIC and gave them your true input and secure your application and then make a official complaint against that Immigration Firm what they did to you in CIC + police. keep those proof where they ask for money and all your chat with that firm. DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK or anywhere on social media.

singh84a

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO shifted to CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should have listened to me earlier.

Anyways, send a form to CIC to remove the agent as a representative on your case. Make sure to get your paperwork back from the Agent, and if required, reach out to the cops.

candream189

Jul 27, 2015
Protect Immigration -- These guys are buggers...they don't know anything, they just want our money....Big NO NO to Protech

psc said:
Hi Guys,

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whatever complaint you want to do, do it after removing agent from the file.