+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Criminal check request letter

hellovn

Jul 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My brother got his AOR on June 13th (PNP application) and medical passed on July 19, 2019. He also received a request to submit Canada criminal check as follows:

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

- 10 digit numbers - His name:

- RCMP Criminal Record Check: Please provide an RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (How to obtain a police certificate - Canada) and refer to the criminal record check link."

As he has a family of four so I think they only request Canada criminal check for him only. My question is:

1. What does the unique 10 digit number mean? It does not match with any numbers for this application.

Thanks.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi All,

My brother got his AOR on June 13th (PNP application) and medical passed on July 19, 2019. He also received a request to submit Canada criminal check as follows:

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

- 10 digit numbers - His name:

- RCMP Criminal Record Check: Please provide an RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (How to obtain a police certificate - Canada) and refer to the criminal record check link."

As he has a family of four so I think they only request Canada criminal check for him only. My question is:

1. What does the unique 10 digit number mean? It does not match with any numbers for this application.

Thanks.
Is that UCI ? If yes, this is unique identifier for all the people applying to cic.

hellovn

Jul 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is that UCI ? If yes, this is unique identifier for all the people applying to cic.
Right. I checked and it is his UCI. Thanks for answering so quickly. Another question, it seems they only request Canadia criminal check for him only. However, the upload button is on his wife's section (she is the main applicant). Should we do Canada criminal checks for both of them?

Thanks.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Right. I checked and it is his UCI. Thanks for answering so quickly. Another question, it seems they only request Canadia criminal check for him only. However, the upload button is on his wife's section (she is the main applicant). Should we do Canada criminal checks for both of them?

Thanks.
They have requested for person with specific UCI, but will be good to get it done for both.