+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credit Card Payment for PR status

Angel Y

Dec 4, 2009
Hi,
From Sept, 2009 the Canadian Immig has started accepting credit card payments. I am curious to know if anybody has made credit card payments to the CIO, Sydney and received AOR's yet? Also, if we need to intimate the bank in advance to make these payments without blocking it for any security reasons. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Angel.

Albularyo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2009
Manila
Hi,

Angel Y said:
Hi,
From Sept, 2009 the Canadian Immig has started accepting credit card payments. I am curious to know if anybody has made credit card payments to the CIO, Sydney and received AOR's yet? Also, if we need to intimate the bank in advance to make these payments without blocking it for any security reasons. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Angel.
Yes, there are quite a few who's credit card was charged and got their AORs. No need to inform the bank of the incoming charge. Security procedures in most banks would only require the bank to call you and verify that you allowed such transaction so there is no need to call your bank.

hth

Angel Y

Dec 4, 2009
Thanks a lot...just curious, any idea how long people had to wait before their cards were charged. I am currently applying from United States. Responses would be appreciated.
Thanks, Angel.

rfly

Dec 4, 2009
I have the same quetion. Actually, I wonder usually how long it takes to get the AOR
Thanks

Angel Y said:
Thanks a lot...just curious, any idea how long people had to wait before their cards were charged. I am currently applying from United States. Responses would be appreciated.
Thanks, Angel.