+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

credential requirement for WES

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hello
I have several questions for my WES account
please help me :
What credentials have you earned?
If you have completed less than one year full-time, post-secondary study, WES recommends that you also include your secondary education credential.
1- I have 1 year (300 Hours MBA from private institute) Do I need to do as above sentence was mentioned?

2-what is differences between transcript and mark sheet/statement?

3-what is difference between these two in the field of Name of Diploma/Certificate

• master in business AND
  • master of business
4-How much important to fill the field of study as it is not compulsory to fill

Thanks

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
1- I have 1 year (300 Hours MBA from private institute) Do I need to do as above sentence was mentioned?
Do you have an undergraduate degree as well (e.g., BA?)
Transcript is an official document issued by your university's registrar.
3- and 4-
No idea.

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
1. Doesn't apply to you because this is for people who have a less than a 1 year diploma. Having said that, if you have any concerns that you might not receive equivalent to a masters degree, then you should include your undergraduate degree as well, so you could still claim 2 or more degree, one of which is at least a 3 year bachelor's degree points.

2. No real difference, as long they are official documents which show a breakdown of your courses and the grades achieved.

3. No real difference, depends on the terminology used by your institution. However, usually, you have a designation for your degree denoting the category, and then your major(s) separately. So for example a Master of Business Administration (Finance and HR).

4. Field of Study is just your major(s).

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
1. Doesn't apply to you because this is for people who have a less than a 1 year diploma. Having said that, if you have any concerns that you might not receive equivalent to a masters degree, then you should include your undergraduate degree as well, so you could still claim 2 or more degree, one of which is at least a 3 year bachelor's degree points.

2. No real difference, as long they are official documents which show a breakdown of your courses and the grades achieved.

3. No real difference, depends on the terminology used by your institution. However, usually, you have a designation for your degree denoting the category, and then your major(s) separately. So for example a Master of Business Administration (Finance and HR).

4. Field of Study is just your major(s).
Thanks for your response
1-Honestly , second certificate obtained after Bachelor Degree
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2-thanks
3-thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4- Can both [certificate name and field of study] be same ? Can I write both of them as a MBA ?

Regards

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Do you have an undergraduate degree as well (e.g., BA?)
Transcript is an official document issued by your university's registrar.
3- and 4-
No idea.
Thanks for you response
1-Yes,Yes , 4 years full time bachelor's degree [first I got my bachelor , 3 years later my MBA]
-------------------------------------------------------
thanks