+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Created IRCC PR portal by mistake after receiving an email

Anne P

Nov 23, 2023
Hello,
I applied for my PR under CEC in Feb., 2023 and received an email from IRCC PR Portal on Nov 14, 2023. The email was about IRCC Permanent Conformation Portal. They asked me to reply back to the email with my details like (name, address, If in Canada, Last time I entered Canada etc) I accidentally created an account with out reading the whole email. It clearly said not to create an account and they will do it for us. Will it be an issue? I called client support and they advised me to reply back to that email and provide them with an another email address.
Will there be a delay or will I get into trouble for creating the account?

Please advise, thanks!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,
I applied for my PR under CEC in Feb., 2023 and received an email from IRCC PR Portal on Nov 14, 2023. The email was about IRCC Permanent Conformation Portal. They asked me to reply back to the email with my details like (name, address, If in Canada, Last time I entered Canada etc) I accidentally created an account with out reading the whole email. It clearly said not to create an account and they will do it for us. Will it be an issue? I called client support and they advised me to reply back to that email and provide them with an another email address.

Please advise, thanks!
Don't worry, it will be a little delayed but eventually will get a notification.

Sepauh

Jul 13, 2018
Hello,

Please advise, thanks!
Hi Anne, Did you receive your portal email with log in details ?

Marias86

Sep 17, 2022
Hello,

Please advise, thanks!
Hi there,
I made the same mistake, did you get any updates?