+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Create EE account - Work History of Spouse

Apr 6, 2017
Dear all,

I am creating my EE account (I already have ECA, IELTS, and job reference letters ready). During eligibility step, I did not declare any work experience for my spouse, however in EE profile, there is still a part for him to declare his "Work History".

As I'm aware, any work experience put in this form will need supporting document. Please help advise me, is it compulsory to list his work history. Since I won't claim any point for it, can I put his work history in "Personal history" (I guess there's a place for that some time later), and do not put any record in his "Work History" part.

I appreciate your advice. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

sunny22

Jun 25, 2017
Hi Newbie,

I think ,you can leave ur spouse work history blank if you are not claiming any points for it.Even I am doing same.I hav also completed my application.Hav to submit it.

Could you please tell me what are the documents required from previous employers and whether previous company's salary slips are also required?I i have worked for 5 companies but I do not have joining and experience letters from 2 companies? can I show work gap during that time? My total experience is 8 years.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If is experience outisde Canada, just keep his work history empty and add that jobs in the personal history after ITA.

Apr 6, 2017
Thank you Sunny22. Sorry that I'm new to this EE, I don't have a reply to your question. Personally I think it is ideal to include salary in the letter. If for some reason you can't include it, you can attach the salary slip as proof. As I know, if you claim points for the work under certain NOC, e.g. you claim that you have 3 year experience under 2173, you should have reference letter(s) for that 3 years. Other gaps/jobs can be included in Personal History section. Again this is my opinion who I don't have much experience. Please search the forum for threads about reference letters. Hope you sort it out soon. Cheers.

Thank you Chente.