+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPP-O; Which Specific Instruction should I use? (Sponsoring your family aboroad)

anonymity

Jul 24, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2012
Hello there.

We're going to apply for sponsorship of Spouse out side of Canada as a temporary resident in Canada.
. In that case, since the Buffalo office was closed, now we're applying CPP-O, I believe.

If so, do I still use "United States [IMM 3910] " for it? (When it was issued at Buffalo, it seemed that I just should have used that instruction, although my nationality is Japan. )

I used the free consultation once and the immigration consultant said that if I apply as a temporary resident in Canada, I don't need to gather as many documents as when I apply as a resident in Japan, then she told me that she can't tell me more detail other than that, without charging $3,000+tax consultant fee. So only I know is I don't need to gather some documents listed in "Japan [IMM 3913] " (Documents of Japanese residents are issued in Manila office.)

So I assume that I don't use "Japan [IMM 3913] ", but the different instruction. I'm wondering if that should be "United States [IMM 3910] .

[size=10pt]Is there anybody who applied to CPP-O as a temporary resident in Canada after the Buffalo office was closed? Could you please tell me which instruction did you use?[/size]

Thank you so much,
Anonymity

anonymity

Jul 24, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2012
Hello there,

Is there anybody who knows the answer?

Thank you. :)

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are eligible to apply through CPP-O then use the US instructions.

Note that if CPP-O doesn't think they are in a position to assess your application, they may transfer it to another VO for program integrity reasons.