+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO Final Request Question

Janitabhatia

Aug 19, 2017
Hello,

I am an Indian and received an email from CPC-Ottawa to submit my passport and photograph in next 30 days. However, I am flying to Dublin in two weeks and will not be able to submit my passport immediately. My passport is with the Irish Embassy currently and I will be flying to Dublin in about a week after receiving it. And that time won't be sufficient enough to get the PR Visa stamped.
Please suggest what I can do in such a situation.

Is there any email ID for people outside Canada and USA that can be used to contact the CPC regarding this issue?
I have written to Canadian High Commission in India, but they haven't replied yet. Please advice.

t02s30

Jan 28, 2017
You can email to cic ...it says in the email that if u can't submit in 30 days then you have to notify them.the email address is provided in the email. Reply to your CIC email and marked urgent and extension needed. Hopefully they will reply soon

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
You can email to cic ...it says in the email that if u can't submit in 30 days then you have to notify them.the email address is provided in the email. Reply to your CIC email and marked urgent and extension needed. Hopefully they will reply soon
Hi t02s30,
I am in similar situation, I have received PPR on 24th August and my kids passports having less than 6 months of validity on passport, so I applied on 25th August and will take 20 days or more. I have also sent an email explaining the situation and received auto generated email saying like below:
----------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatic response to acknowledge the receipt of your email.

Due to a high volume of inquiries we are only able to respond to case-specific inquiries and the service standard is 20 working days.

For general information, please visit our website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/>.

IMPORTANT: If you are the applicant or an authorized representative, you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);

· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);

· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My question is should I inform by calling and explaining my situation or should I submit a CSE as per the auto generated email.

Thanks,

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hello,

I am an Indian and received an email from CPC-Ottawa to submit my passport and photograph in next 30 days. However, I am flying to Dublin in two weeks and will not be able to submit my passport immediately. My passport is with the Irish Embassy currently and I will be flying to Dublin in about a week after receiving it. And that time won't be sufficient enough to get the PR Visa stamped.

Is there any email ID for people outside Canada and USA that can be used to contact the CPC regarding this issue?
I have written to Canadian High Commission in India, but they haven't replied yet. Please advice.
Hi Bhatia,
I am in similar situation, I have received PPR on 24th August and my kids passports having less than 6 months of validity on passport, so I applied on 25th August and will take 20 days or more. Any progress on yours.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello,

If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
hello mpsqra,

I am in similar situation, I have received PPR on 24th August and my kids passports having less than 6 months of validity on passport, so I applied on 25th August and will take 20 days or more. I have also sent an email explaining the situation and received auto generated email saying like below:

Due to a high volume of inquiries we are only able to respond to case-specific inquiries and the service standard is 20 working days.

IMPORTANT: If you are the applicant or an authorized representative, you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My question is should I inform by calling and explaining my situation or should I submit a CSE as per the auto generated email as they are no longer accepting emails. Please share your opinion.

Thanks,

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
hello mpsqra,

My question is should I inform by calling and explaining my situation or should I submit a CSE as per the auto generated email as they are no longer accepting emails. Please share your opinion.

Thanks,
They will answer you. You got an acknowledge the receipt of your email for your records.
I understand the situation, you could call 1 888 242 2100 in order to have a clear response.
Cheers.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
They will answer you. You got an acknowledge the receipt of your email for your records.
I understand the situation, you could call 1 888 242 2100 in order to have a clear response.
Cheers.
Thank you very much for your response mpsqra. I have already raised a case specific enquiry last week and I will wait few more days then give them a call.

Reactions: mpsqra