+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPCO final request mail wrong country?

paola25

Nov 8, 2017
Good evening

I need some help, I can't seem to find the info in other threads I'm also not good with forums. But I've received a mail from "<IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>", from what I've been able to read here it is valid, but there's a problem because the mail talks about Mexico and even sends me this link mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca if I'm not able to meet the deadline for sending the documents, but I'm from Peru, and also there are not attachments or information on how to send my passport and where to send it. Does someone know who I have to talk to? which way to communicate to see what do I have to do? Please help. thanks in advance :)

Paola

Reactions: allelseistaken
Apr 20, 2017
Hi Paola I'm from Colombia and in the same situation. Email has a Mexico email and no address to send docs. Also, nothing on CIC account. What else happened for you?

Apr 20, 2017
Hi
I don’t know about the country thing, but someone , but someone sent me a link in other post just now http://www.cic.gc.ca/submit-envoyer/offices-bureaux-eng.asp#P
Now I know how to send it even though I don’t know if the Mexico thing is an issue, hope it helps

Paola
Thanks Paola I'm checking it out. I still find the instructions confusing because it tells me to go to my submitted application and check questions 7 and 9. What application? The PR one or the Express Entry one? I'm guessing Express Entry one since I can't see anything from the PR and well, that one doesn't have a form with questions that remember so OK I choose the EE one. Also, the numbering of questions they mention doesn't match, but I'm guessing the question 9 is the one about having applied for immigration before. I'm going to follow those instructions but it's frustrating that the apparently last part of this process is filled with so much confusion and guessing. Thanks for your help

pdiaz09

Dec 11, 2015
Good evening

I need some help, I can't seem to find the info in other threads I'm also not good with forums. But I've received a mail from "<IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>", from what I've been able to read here it is valid, but there's a problem because the mail talks about Mexico and even sends me this link mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca if I'm not able to meet the deadline for sending the documents, but I'm from Peru, and also there are not attachments or information on how to send my passport and where to send it. Does someone know who I have to talk to? which way to communicate to see what do I have to do? Please help. thanks in advance :)

Paola
Hola Paola,

Yo tambien soy de Peru y recibi exactamente el mismo e-mail que tu pidiendome que mande mi pasaporte a Mexico pero sin ninguna direccion.
Podrias porfavor actualizar que paso con tu caso y la direccion donde enviaste tu pasaporte.

Muchas Gracias,
Pedro

Apr 20, 2017
Hola Paola,

Yo tambien soy de Peru y recibi exactamente el mismo e-mail que tu pidiendome que mande mi pasaporte a Mexico pero sin ninguna direccion.
Podrias porfavor actualizar que paso con tu caso y la direccion donde enviaste tu pasaporte.

Muchas Gracias,
Pedro
Te cuento mi caso: una semana después de recibir un mail como el que tú recibiste me llegó por CIC otra notificación con la dirección. Me dijeron que debía enviarlo a:

Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193

Col. Granada, 11520

México, CDMX.

Sin embargo te recomiendo que insistas a la dirección de correo que te enviaron pues de ahí también me respondieron con la dirección para estar seguro que debes enviarlo allí.

pdiaz09

Dec 11, 2015
Muchas Gracias allelseistaken,

Me podrias porfavor comentar que courier utilizaste ?
Hoy fui a DHL y me dijeron que no podian enviar un pre-paid envelope dentro del sobre con mi pasaporte.
Que eso lo tenian que pagar desde Mexico.

Pedro.

Te cuento mi caso: una semana después de recibir un mail como el que tú recibiste me llegó por CIC otra notificación con la dirección. Me dijeron que debía enviarlo a:

Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193

Col. Granada, 11520

México, CDMX.

Sin embargo te recomiendo que insistas a la dirección de correo que te enviaron pues de ahí también me respondieron con la dirección para estar seguro que debes enviarlo allí.

Apr 20, 2017
Muchas Gracias allelseistaken,

Me podrias porfavor comentar que courier utilizaste ?
Hoy fui a DHL y me dijeron que no podian enviar un pre-paid envelope dentro del sobre con mi pasaporte.
Que eso lo tenian que pagar desde Mexico.

Pedro.
Uy cierto, también me dijeron acá en Colombia que no podían enviar la guía de regreso de una, pero tampoco que de México lo tenían que pagar. Lo que la que me atendió en DHL me dijo es que así se hacía ese procedimiento antes. Ella parecía familiarizada con el proceso y cuando me vio el pasaporte me preguntó si iba para alguna embajada, "quizás de Canadá?", por lo que me dio confianza y lo hice como ella me indicó. Me contó que cuando me avisen que la visa está lista contacto a DHL nuevamente para pedirles que recojan el documento allá, y ahí sí pagas el regreso de tus papeles.

travellingcoder

Sep 13, 2017
Hi everyone,

I got the same letter! it also gives an email from mexico, can you guys give me an update of what you did? I understand that there is also a VAC in Lima, I was under the impression we were to submit our paperwork to them.

I also don´t understand that thing about the question 7 or 9, in the express entry questionnaire there are no numbers for the questions, which country should I choose?
I remember putting my current address as Peru, but in another question I put US as current residence (bc I was living in the US up to a month or so).
I know this thread is somewhat old, but Please help!