+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC Mississauga Updates?

canada6424

Jan 7, 2021
May be have to protest again ?? Unfortunately through protest this government was able to take action quickly. Just my guess .

871012wang

May 27, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
Absolute Silence!!
will complete my 1-year timeframe in 2 days. The progress bar came back showing 99%. :(
It’s a leap year for 2020. One more day. Hahah.

Pete9288

Mar 7, 2018
I’m an inland applicant. Have received a positive first response and completed medical, criminal check and biometrics. Have paid for open work permit and still have not received it. Money is getting tight and I have a job lined up. Don’t know how difficult it is to post my work permit

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
I’m an inland applicant. Have received a positive first response and completed medical, criminal check and biometrics. Have paid for open work permit and still have not received it. Money is getting tight and I have a job lined up. Don’t know how difficult it is to post my work permit
They seem to be taking at least 6 months. :/
Crazy delays all over, anyone received one recently?

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
I saw that you ordered the GCMS a few times.. does it say if they started the criminality and security check in your case?
Criminality is already passed (within the first couple of months). But eligibility and security is still NOT STARTED. The latest GCMS notes was generated on 8th Dec 2020.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Yesterday I contacted my Canadian lawyers office and they did that they have no updates for my wife's application. They also asked me to seek help from the Member of Parliament from my constituency.

My question is, has anyone received any positive feedback after contacting MPs or they get only comforting words with no action.

Do let me know. January 2020 applicant. India
Yes, reached out to MP in Nov 2020. They gave me an update that was not aligned with my GCMS notes. When I go back to them in Jan 2021, MP says the update given in Nov 2020 was incorrect. So this is the level of help I can expect from my MP.
I asked the id**t to follow-up and get proper updates from IRCC.

LoneHusband

Jan 19, 2021
Hello Guys
I applied for my wife in January 2020, I know many of you have applied a lot earlier than mine and unfortunately, are still waiting for Mississauga Office to process their spouse files. Some are even waiting for too long 18 months or so. Ottawa office on the otherside is processing applications within 5 months, no one knew where is ottawa office before covid and all of a sudden they started it out and processing all applications which were applied weigh later than ours.
Covid is not a reason, all other departments are working in ontario, drive test centers, schools, service canadas and service ontarios, all essential and non essential businesses are still open then whats wrong with mississauga office?
I tried reaching out my MP Mr Ramesh Sangha and after 15 days he finally got an update
" there is no update, Covid time and thats why it slow "

We have three options:
Option one:
We should apply for visitor visa which itself will take 5,6 months as per current processing times.

Option 2:
We should get joined someday after covid emergency is over and we should peacefully request ontarios minister or MPs or Mr Prime Minister to please process our files too.

Option 3:
Keep waiting.

You have to decide which option you want, I hope a peaceful protest will surely help everyone
I live in Brampton.

canada6424

Jan 7, 2021
Option 4 should be solution. When that happened last time they opened Ottawa visa office for fast processing . Atleast this IRCC should grant visitor visa while application is in process !! They won’t wake up unless they see your option 4 !!

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hello Guys
I applied for my wife in January 2020, I know many of you have applied a lot earlier than mine and unfortunately, are still waiting for Mississauga Office to process their spouse files. Some are even waiting for too long 18 months or so. Ottawa office on the otherside is processing applications within 5 months, no one knew where is ottawa office before covid and all of a sudden they started it out and processing all applications which were applied weigh later than ours.
Covid is not a reason, all other departments are working in ontario, drive test centers, schools, service canadas and service ontarios, all essential and non essential businesses are still open then whats wrong with mississauga office?
I tried reaching out my MP Mr Ramesh Sangha and after 15 days he finally got an update
" there is no update, Covid time and thats why it slow "

We have three options:
Option one:
We should apply for visitor visa which itself will take 5,6 months as per current processing times.

Option 2:
We should get joined someday after covid emergency is over and we should peacefully request ontarios minister or MPs or Mr Prime Minister to please process our files too.

Option 3:
Keep waiting.

You have to decide which option you want, I hope a peaceful protest will surely help everyone
I live in Brampton.
You live near Mississauga, go protest at their door!

Doc_Ephie

Jan 20, 2021
Application sent to CPC-Mississauga: August 25, 2020
Documents Delivered to CPC-Mississauga: August 26, 2020
Outland Applicant
No notification/AOR Receive yet...I'm worried...any latest update for the August 2020 applicants? Thank you...

Caly

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Application sent to CPC-Mississauga: August 25, 2020
Documents Delivered to CPC-Mississauga: August 26, 2020
Outland Applicant
No notification/AOR Receive yet...I'm worried...any latest update for the August 2020 applicants? Thank you...
Sounds about right. I'm February stuck in Mississauga limbo.