IELTS Request
6.0 BAND
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2011
LANDED..........
bs pohnch gye smjho :D
hey every body i hv opted for 8 months course and got visa for 8 mnths only. Can i switch to 2 year course? And then will my visa be extended to 2 years? And 3yrs work permit?

ziapatel2011

Sep 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a same type of question if anyone can help would really appreciate.

I have already got the visa on George Brown college, though I would like to change my college and course. Do you guys think that I will get the admission at this time? Will I be able to change my college?

I would like to move to Sheridan Institute of Technology for Computer Programmer course.
Anybody with any information related to this college and course would be helpful.

Thank you all for your kind support.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you know what i think you guys can change your course/college now as you guys still have a month and a half. call the cic in india and let them know. And then you guys just show your acceptance at the port of entry. But to avoid disappointment I would suggest that do it after you arrive in Canada as you know you can not trust the cic. who knows how they make decisions.

So what i suggest is go to canada in the mid of december and the tell cic that you want to change course college because of some reason. Once you are in the country you are safe. hoe you guys understand what I am trying to say here and decide for yourselves wisely.

ragz306

Aug 19, 2011
jalandhar,punjab
Visa Office......
VFS-chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
6.0 BAND
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2011
LANDED..........
nemo123 said:
you know what i think you guys can change your course/college now as you guys still have a month and a half. call the cic in india and let them know. And then you guys just show your acceptance at the port of entry. But to avoid disappointment I would suggest that do it after you arrive in Canada as you know you can not trust the cic. who knows how they make decisions.

So what i suggest is go to canada in the mid of december and the tell cic that you want to change course college because of some reason. Once you are in the country you are safe. hoe you guys understand what I am trying to say here and decide for yourselves wisely.
Thanks Nemo for the reply
can anybody tell me this that i hav got only 8 months visa that is till august 2012 and when i change my course to 2 yr course i.e it will end in december 2013.
will my visa be extended till 2013?
if yes then when should i extend my visa ( i mean in which month i should apply for extension)

and what are teh chances of getting the extension till 2013

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Hi Brother,
Nice to hear that you got ur visa.
Well you can transfer your course to a 2yr course after you land in Canada.
But you also need to show that you have enough funds for that 2 yrs, I guess u know how the calculation is done.

All the best!!

Regards,
Abhi.

ragz306

Aug 19, 2011
jalandhar,punjab
Visa Office......
VFS-chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
6.0 BAND
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2011
LANDED..........
i have already taken 9 lac loan...?? it means i hav to take another 9 lac loan? :eek: what is this..

M

Melanie86

Hey even i want to knw...... do u havto show the entire 2 yrs funds? that is arnd 12 lakhs per year?

navdeep_mann

Jan 21, 2010
My answer is yes. You can change your college and after that you can extend your study permit. Keep in mind you have to show funds in your account again to extend your study permit.